V.I.Pz Café

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31: V.I.Pz Café

 

|Narrator's Perspective|


            "Welcome to V.I.Pz Café Dara and CL. We have been waiting for you" said four drop dead gorgeous men.

 

            Jiyong irritated sighed, "I told you guys not to do that" as he grabbed the stunned CL and Dara towards an open table.
            "Since when do we listen to you" the shortest one said. "Plus the girls seemed to have enjoyed it" said a guy who had one of the friendliest smiles that CL had ever seen.
            "Hyung! You never told me they were so pretty" the one with adorable panda eyes said as he came closer to CL and Dara, but before he could step an inch closer Jiyong placed a finger on his head and pushed him away. Seungri went back to his hyungs and rubbed the red dot that was slowly forming on his forehead with a pout.
            Jiyong ignoring his friends turned to CL and Dara and noticed that they were totally captivated by the four. Angry he grabbed their hands and decided to take them to a booth farther away when CL pulled her hand away. Well, actually CL didn’t pull her hand away but someone had pulled her away, even Dara. Jiyong let out a small growl as he turned to his friends. This was why he didn’t want to have the surprise here but since they insisted to meet them he decided why not. Never again Jiyong silently chanted in his head.


            "Why are you being so mean to them Jiyong, they are our guests and we should at least introduce ourselves" TOP hyung said as he pulled CL to stand in front of him.
            "I'm assuming the one with the lovely blond locks is CL" TOP said as he brushed a section of CL's hair back.
            "My name is TOP but since our relationship will become more than a customer and waiter relationship my real name is Choi SeungHyun. I am the owner of V.I.Pz Café." he told her as he bent down and gently kissed her hand. CL blushed and dropped her hand.

            Jiyong knew this was going to happen. He had to restrict every nerve of his body from attacking TOP hyung.
            "People in the café call me D-Lite, but you can call me Daesung" said the one with bright smile that CL had saw before.
           "Hi my real name is Yong Bae, but I prefer you call me by my nickname Taeyang. It’s nice to meet you CL . . . Dara" as he shook each of their hands while Jiyong stood their impatiently watching his friends try to have any means of skin ship. From the corner of his eyes he saw Seungri ready to pounce on Dara and CL in a hug, but before he could Jiyong grabbed Seungri by his collar and pulled him back.


            "Touch them in anyway and your panda eyes will stay forever panda eyes" and Seungri gulped.
Dara and CL however just laughed as they listened to Seungri and Jiyong bicker.
            "That's Seungri but in the café he goes by the name V.I. And if I were you two girls be aware of him he's still going through puberty" TOP told them.
            "NO IM NOT" Seungri shouted but Jiyong hit him at the back of the head.
            "Yes you are!" Jiyong retorted.
            "Why don’t we you two to your seat since your host seems to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter