Totally Embarrassing

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Totally Embarrassing

|Dara's Perspective|

           "Hey! Did you see that?" CL shouted as we entered the class. "I just saw something fall outside the window". We both approached the window that looked out onto the balcony. We opened the window, but it only went half way.
           "Hey! It's a……thing." CL exclaimed. I'm guessing someone must have dropped it while they were out there.            
            "I have an idea!" CL shouted, "Dara you could probably reach it since your tiny. You can fit right through the window".
            I was surprised, "What…why do I have to go through the window….you could probably fit, too, and you're taller-".
            "Nope you're going. ARASSEO?" CL shouted with a stern look. I knew there was no way of winning against her. We could argue for hours. I may as well just do it before Mr.Lawrin came back.

            CL began explaining how we were going to complete this 'mission'.
             "So first put your arms through the window and then I'll grab your feet and slowly lower you down. Then you grab it, okay?" She had a huge smile on her face.
            "You know, if anything happens to me, you're gonna get it…. ".
            "Yeah, yeah, I know." she said brushing it off.
             I sighed and put my arms out the window. I was only wearing a t-shirt, so the metal part of the window felt cold against my skin.
            "Hurry up, it's cold!". I sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter