Museum Part 3

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21: Museum Part 3
 

 

|Jiyong's Perspective|

           

 

            After Dara had calmed down, we left the kiddy area to go find something better to do. I looked down at the worksheet we were given. We still hadn't really done any of it, but they didn't seem to care. I shrugged it off and kept walking. We passed by this one statue that was sitting really awkwardly when Dara stopped and ran over to it.

 

            “Look guys” she said as she copied the pose looking like an idiot.

 

“You aren't even doing it right” CL called back as she ran over, pushing her aside and doing the pose herself.

 

            Dara stood beside her and did the pose again as I just watched, smiling. It amazes me how retarded these two girls are. I pulled out my phone and took a picture and walked over to show it to them. They both started laughing at how ridiculous they looked.

 

            “That was fun,” Dara said with a huge grin, “let's go find more.”

 

And so began their mission to find the weirdest poses and copy them. I had become the official cameraman. Those two were having fun in their own little world. I swear, sometimes I forget that they are in high school; they seem like little kids.

 

            We were walking along when both Dara and CL gasped and ran ahead. I was slightly confused and followed them to a large painting with 3 guys in it. I couldn't even tell what the hell they were doing in that picture. There were arms and legs everywhere. I looked over to CL and Dara and both of their faces were glued to the painting.

 

            “It's glorious” Dara said, praising the strange picture.

 

            “We have to do it” CL agreed and grabbed Jiyong's arm, dragging him in front of the painting.

 

            “I'll be the blue guy!” Dara called out.

 

            “Fine, I'll be red and Jiyong will be green”

 

            “What? Why am I a part of this...” I looked over to them.

 

They stared back at me with puppy eyes, begging me to do it.

 

            “PUH-LEASEEEEEEEEE” they both pleaded.

 

            “...fine.”

 

 

 

            They were both squealing excitedly. I walked over to a guy passing by and asked him to take the picture with my phone. I went back and we all tried to get in position and match the picture. Dara lifted up her leg and stuck it across all of us while her arm went around CL's head. Meanwhile, CL tried to figure out how to make her legs and arms look twisted like the painting. I kept staring at the guy holding the phone to take the picture. He was giving me the “WTF” face and I just shook my head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter