I Will Always Protect You Part 1

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34: I Will Always Protect You Part 1

 

 

|Jiyong's Perspective|

 


            Startled at the sound, I sat up and glanced around, my back a bit stiff from sleeping on the bench. It was still the same dark and starry night, nothing was out of the usual here. Maybe the scream I heard was from my dream. The dream...out of all my years, I have never had such a strange one that left me all frazzled at the end. I could hardly remember anything that occured except for one thing that seemed as it was burned into my memory as I could state it word for word.

Differentiate the love that exists between three for it holds thy key.
Do not be rash with thy eyes and quick on thee feet because of thy heart Jiyong.
For you will regret and bring pain to thyself and to the true half losing her forever.

 

Suddenly, I heard another ear peircing scream coming from a small catwalk between two houses across from me. Deep down, I knew something was going terribly wrong. I instinctively started running towards the source of the sound, stealthily maneuvering myself through the park towards the catwalk. I could hear the voices of young men talking to somebody . . . a girl.

            I heard a clang and the girl screamed again and that’s when I realized who it was . . .

 

 

* * *

 

 

A Half Hour Ago

 

|Narrator's Perspective|

 

 

            "Where did Jiyong go?" Taeyang asked as he glanced to the spot that Jiyong had been slouching in. CL and Dara stopped talking and also looked to his empty seat.


            "He might just be in the washroom. Seungri go check" TOP ordered. Seungri got up and left the room to go check.


            CL and Dara couldn’t help but feel a bit guilty about the fact that they hadn't noticed Jiyong's absence.
            "He's not there or anywhere else" Seungri answered as he came back into their sight. Dara sighed, feeling intensely bad for not paying attention to Jiyong when he had planned this whole event for them.
            "He might be outside," she proposed, "I'll go check."

            "No, it's too dark for you to go" CL stopped her as she stood up, "We'll go together since we have to go home soon anyways"


            CL hesitantly glanced around the room and noticed the large amount of dishes and food that was left. She felt enormously bad leaving it all for them to clean.


            "Dara, why don’t you stay by the front of the café and watch from inside to see if Jiyong comes back" CL told her. Dara nodded and grabbed her bag before she went to the front.


            "I'll help you guys clean up" CL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter