Your Satisfying Smile

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 42: Your Satisfying Smile

|Narrators Perspective|

            "Dara! Dara! Wake up!! Do you know what day it is today?!" CL whispered into Dara's ear—who probably couldn’t hear her after their long night. Jiyong was on the right side of CL sleeping with his head cutely buried in the pillow. CL had made sure she had woken up early since she had plans for Jiyongs birthday.

            CL had found out his birthday through TOP who had asked her the other day what they were going to do for his birthday. At that time CL was utterly shocked that she had never asked Jiyong when his birthday was. After that she made sure she had TOP's phone number so she could contact him for Jiyong's birthday. CL wanted to ensure that this would be a day Jiyong would always remember.

            "Dara!!" CL whined, as Dara slowly started to bring the cover over her ears. CL yanked the cover back, but Dara pulled back. Frustrated CL got up and found herself a glass of ice cold water walking back she immediately poured all the water on Dara who woke up with shrieking jolt.  CL who was completely prepared muffled Dara's scream with the pillow.

            Dara glanced up petrified, "What the heck?!" she shouted back.
            "Sssssshhhh, you'll wake up Jiyong" CL insisted as she placed her finger to a lip and                      pointed towards Jiyong who was still sleeping surprisingly.

            "Why are you waking me up at 6:00 in the morning!" said Dara glancing at the clock on the radio placed on the high shelf.
            "It's Jiyong's birthday and we need to get things ready"
            "ITS JIYONGS BIRTHDAY! OMG! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!!" Dara squealed.
            "SSSSHHHHHH! I was trying to tell you that sleepy head" CL remarked as she stood up.

            "Come on we have to get moving. Go get washed up and wear something nice while I do the same here. Will meet in half hour  at the front of the buildings"
            "What are we doing?" Dara pondered as she folded her blanket.
            "I'll tell you soon" CL winked as she went into her room to get ready.

            CL and Dara both got ready at the same time. As CL walked out to leave she went over to Jiyong. He was wrapped up in his blanket his breathing slow and even. His eyelashes creating small little crescents over his sharp cheekbones. CL smiled, knowing that today she would make his day—and she was absolutely excited to see his smile. Eagerly CL got up and closed the door behind her leaving breakfast for Jiyong on the counter and a note that they went out.

|Jiyong's Perspective|

            My back suddenly felt very hot that I turned around when suddenly everything around me seemed to brighten. Slowly I opened my eyes to be met with a large window that opened up to the cheery sky and bright sun that was now in my eyes. I blinked a few times when I realized I wasn’t in my own home but CLs. I turned around expecting to see the girl when I saw that their side was vacant and that their blankets had already been neatly folded and placed on the sofa. I sat up and tugged the blanket off me when I saw that is was only 9:30am.

"Where did these girls go?" I wondered as I stood up stretching. Looking around the apartment I saw no signs of the girl. They probably went out or something. I got up and headed towards the washroom and gazed at the oval mirror pitched up on the wall when I noticed the sticky note on my head. I ripped it off my head and couldn’t help but laugh when reading it.

"It took me 10 minutes to figure out where to put this thing so that you would see it . . . and this was the best spot since you seem so concerned about your complexion. Anyways I and Dara are going out to meet some of our friends and we have a few errands to do as well. Enjoy breakfast. I left it on the counter for you! See you soon

—CL

P.S That moment when you realize you're in the 21st century and that I could have just texted you. Oh well~"

 

Only CL. After freshening up I went out to the kitchen and had CL amazing breakfast when I suddenly received a call.

            "HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY!" multiple voices screamed through the phone. I had to move away from the phone form the loud noises.

            "Hello?"
            "Oi Ji-boy! How you doing!" a voice lauged. I knew that nickname and that voice.
            "It's Ji-man now you idiot!"  
            "Jae? Is that you??" I called back completely stricken that a) my old friend was on the phone and that b) it was my birthday.
            "Yeah! And Yunho, Yoochun, Minnie, and of course Junsu! So how are you doing my fellow Canadian"
            "I am doing fine! How are you all?" I asked back ecstatic.   
            "We're doin alright. How's it going on with you over there? You a loner boy??" Changmin teased.

            I laughed, "Its been good, and no Yunho I am not a loner  boy over here".
            "Shocker" Xiah remarked making me chuckle.
            "So meet any good friends like us?" asked Yoochun.
            "Hmmm"
            "YOU DID! YOU BETRAYED US. I KNEW IT HYUNG! I KNEW HE WOULD        FORGET US AND FIND NEW 8 PACK FRIENDS-"     
           
"Yah Changmin! Shut up! You know you guys couldn’t be replaced. But I did meet two people . . . although I wouldn’t consider them people with 8 packs or buff at all since they are girls who are lazy as hell" I smirked.

            "Who? GIRLS!?" the boys chided.

            "Woah guys your going to break my eardrum" I shouted at the phone.

            "Are they pretty?!!" Junsu asked curiously.

            I thought for a moment, "Very" and the screaming continued.

 

"Will you guys shut it. You sound like a bunch of girls" Jae spouted.

"Anyways, have you fallen in love with one of them?" Jae asked.

The question startled me that I almost dropped my phone, "WHAT?! NO!!" I shouted completely flabbergasted.

"Is our Jiyongie lying?!"
"Oh yes he is~"
"Kyaaaa~ Our Jiyongie is in love"
"I wonder who the lucky girl is"

"GUYS I AM NOT IN LOVE SO QUIT IT! THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS!" I shouted back. My heart was racing faster than a car, and I had no idea why. It wasn’t like I was caught red handed . . . or was I . No. This is stupid. I just really care for Dara and CL. . . I couldn’t possibly. . .

"Jiyong . . .  you know you can't just be friends with a girl . . . there's always going to be complications" Yoochun sang.

"Well I will prove you wrong. I will be the first guy to just have girl fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter