Too Late to Apologize

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I know it is a short chapter but I have been so busy ><. I will do my best to update tomorrow!*

Chapter 50: Too Late to Apologize

|Narrator Perspective|

            It was 7:00 sharp as Jiyong glanced at the virtual clock on the cafés front wall for the ninth time. He had been staring at it every two seconds; his mind succumbed in various places. Emotionally Jiyong thought himself to be stable. . . but that was all a lie. At this time his emotions had took over his mentality and he could feel himself drowning in different feelings. It was one heck of a roller coaster. Anger. Sadness. Frustration. Confusion.

            After telling everyone in the café what happened he thought that he would feel somewhat better, releasing what was bothering him, turns out it didn’t do much it only made him more aggravated at the whole situation.

            He had just dropped off a heartbroken Dara at the apartment and headed in straight to work, and it's only been 5 hours since he's been standing at the front counter awaiting any customers, sulking.  He was upset at himself for letting his anger get the better of him. He yelled at CL and said things he had not meant to, but he was so frustrated that it just came out. Now he was just eager to apologize to her.

             Once, the front door to the café opened revealing a girl with long blonde hair. Jiyong had automatically thought it was CL, of course it wasn’t. Jiyong reprimanded himself and reminded himself that after today CL would never come back to him. He had embarrassed her in front of a whole group of students! Yelled at her although she had deserved it. . . but he should not have done it in public.

            Nevertheless the sadness that enveloped Jiyong only made Jiyong question CLs action more and more and all he wanted to do was go talk to her. Suddenly, a shadow appeared on his right as TOP stepped beside him.

            "Jiyong, I really think you should go home" TOP advised. Jiyong pulling himself out of his inner tantrum disagreed.
            "No I am perfectly fine to work"
            "No you are not" TOP pointed out.
            "Yes-"
            "Jiyong you have been glaring at each customer that has come in. You are making my customers feel rather uncomfortable. I am not asking this of you, I am commanding you as your boss. Now please take some time off today, you have a lot on your plate"
            "But-"
            "No buts Jiyong, and do me a favour go talk to CL like a man. Talk to her and tell her how you feel"
            "How could I? What if she doesn’t feel the same way I do and I just make things worse between her and Dara, and me and her?" Jiyong questioned.
            "Jiyong I have told you before! CL seems fairly fond of you and she just might be as hurt by you as you are by her. Maybe she has a reason that’s keeping her from you guys,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter