Girl's Don’t Know

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Girl's Don’t Know

|Chaerin's Perspective|

            What the hell had just happened?! One moment I felt his lips against my ear, and the next I'm on the floor with a painful ache. After replaying the scene a few times in my head, embarrassment and butterflies entered my stomach. His lips had been so close to me…HIS FACE was close to me. But I just had to embarrass myself by falling off the chair. Oh god, this was horrible.

            I got up from the floor and brushed off my jeans. I noticed that everyone had left, even Dara. What a great friend she was... I tucked in the chair, quickly grabbed my backpack and ran out the room. 'I have to tell Dara!' I thought, and sprinted through the hallways. I stopped as I saw her at our lockers.

            "DARA!!!" I cried aloud. I probably seemed like a crazy person but I really needed to tell Dara what happened. I was dying from my humiliation. Well, it's not like Dara will know what to do since she is never good at these things but still I had to tell.

            Dara closed her locker and faced me "What's wr-" 
            "I'm so embarrassed!!!!" I cut her off while falling on the floor in front of her and covering my face.
            "The namja whispered in my ears and said he likes potatoes…his face was like right next to mine" I probably sounded hysterical but as always I continued. "….and he said he like potatoes because I accidently said kamja instead of namja…and then I fell off the chair! It was…..OMO! Do you know what this means???? He is a Korean!" I finally stopped speaking.

            My mouth was completely dry from my random spazz attack. I looked up to see if Dara was still there and listening only to see Dara laughing hysterically.
             "Oh my god and I… missed that I would …have died to see that happen…..waaah and you fell of the chair!!" she said in-between her laughs. I got up and gave her a glare before smacking her shoulder.
            "What the hell!!" Dara said holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter