Tell Me Goodbye

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1: Tell Me Goodbye

 

|Jiyong's Perspective|

            I never expected this day to arrive so soon. My friends stood in front of me, each and every one of them holding farewell gifts. Some even shedding tears. It was overwhelming as I realized I was leaving them all behind. The people who made me laugh and made me cry. The ones who could ruin my mood, yet brighten my day. The people who helped me experience life. But, she wasn't here.
 

            I scanned the crowd only noticing people running to their flights, families hugging loved ones, and young children playing. And then, I saw her.

 

            She was the most beautiful person around. She wore her favourite white dress that showed off her slim and delicate figure, and the white heels that contained her small feet that I always about. I looked up to her face. No makeup as always, yet she looked like an angel. Her long brown hair was sitting perfectly, complimenting her high cheekbones. Her soft and delicate pink lips and small nose that led to her eyes… her eyes. I felt my heart shatter as I looked into them. Tears were forming and falling down her pale face. She quickly wiped them away as she approached me, her eyebrows furrowing in anger. My heart sank even deeper. Yoona.
 

            I had caused those tears to fall. I didn’t tell her I was leaving until just this morning, and to make matters worse, I told her through a voicemail. But, it wasn’t entirely my fault. It was a sudden situation that I could not control. The company my father works at had decided to transfer him to a new branch in Vancouver. Who knew the company’s success would come with such a big sacrifice.
 

            I turned my attention back to her. Her lips moved slightly as if she was about to speak, but before I knew it, I had already wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her delicate body up against mine. I was encased by the warmth being emitted from her body. I felt her body sink into mine as she began to cry. I tightened my grip on her knowing that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter