To The Beach! Part 4

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28: To The Beach! Part 4

 

|Narrator's Perspective|


            On the far side of the beach—where not a lot of people were—was where Jiyong, CL, and Dara decided to relax for a while. They had their individual towels evenly spaced out and were currently laying down as they chatted about random things. Only CL was a bit frustrated and was fuming in anger by the fact that Henry now had his phone's display picture set to her in a dress and pig tails.
            "Boy do I want to crush that boy!" CL threatened as she applied more sunscreen on her arm aggressively. She had changed back into her clothes right after she had attempted to hunt down Henry for taking her picture but he had disappeared so she gave up.
            "CL just relax, at least he hasn't bothered you the whole trip" Dara reminded her, and she was right. Henry hadn't bothered her for a while which she was ultimately very happy about.
            "You know what I miss . . ." Jiyong randomly said as he sat up straight.
            "What?" CL asked as she shut the cap of the sunscreen and placed it back into her bag.
            "Your pig tails" he said which earned a glare from CL but laughter overall.
            As the three of them went on talking, a random volleyball appeared on the floor by Jiyong.
            "Hey! Can you toss that over here?" a guy about average height called out to us. A group of guys were playing Volleyball and were eagerly waiting for the ball they had just knocked out of bound. Jiyong stood up and dusted the sand of his shorts as he walked over to the volleyball. He bent down grabbing it and nicely served the ball back to the owner. The boy on the other hand caught it, but a smile appeared on his face as he glanced at his other teammates. Jiyong was about to sit down when another boy called at him again.
            "Hey you! Do you want to have a match of Volleyball with us? If you can find three other people we could play!" a guy who had red hair called out. Jiyong looked at the group of guys and contemplated.
            "Let's do it!" CL said as she stood up clearly happy at this challenging oppurtunity.
            "I'm not playing though" Dara motioned since she was never really good at sports.
            "Will play, just give us a few minutes to find some other people" Jiyong shouted back at them and the boys nodded.
            "We could ask Daniel, Suzy, Minzy, and Ricky since their already having their own match over there" Dara pointed out t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter