Introducing G-Dragon

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38: Introducing G-Dragon

 

|Narrator's Perspective|

 

             It had been three days since the night of the incident and Dara was still staying over at CL's place—which CL was totally fine with. She was sitting at the edge of CL's bed, freshly showered. She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans along with a white flowery top that Jiyong had packed for her from her apartment, along with a few other necessities. Even though Dara liked being with CL she wanted to go home to her own house because she was afraid that if she stayed any longer with CL, she wouldn’t have the strength to live on her own again—which wouldn't be good at all. However, the reason she couldn’t find herself to leave was because of the nightmares.
           


            The first night—when she was ambushed—she slept like a child coming home from a tiring day of playing outside and dreamt of endless fantasises. The next day, Jiyong came to check on her and CL. They had breakfast together and tried to get back in their normal routine . . . it was working, but Dara couldn’t help but feel a sense of paranoia at the back of her head.


           
            The night was like a scar that was still present on her back, and it was taking a long time for it to heal. She just wished she was strong enough to heal it faster, but she knew she wasn't. CL had told her she could take her time living here up until she felt comfortable go back home, and Dara was thankful for that cause she was sure she would need that time, because the night after that she began getting nightmares.


            They were always the same thing. A black abyss that had absolutely no source of light, it was like a dark tunnel filled with shadows that led to who knows where. She would always see the seven boys, who had attacked her, but they wouldn’t attack her in the nightmares instead they would go after Jiyong or CL . . . and it was just as scary as the night she had been attacked. She hated being weak like this, so she never brought it up to CL and Jiyong instead she decided to keep it to herself. She didn’t want to hurt them anymore than she already did by nearly being kidnapped so she rather spare them the peace of mind.


            Dara got up from the bed and headed towards CL's vanity mirror. She glanced at herself and saw the scar on her forehead. It was jagged and went straight down her hairline where it slowly disappeared in her dark brown locks. Her eyes showed her restless nights as there were dark circles forming under her eyes. As for her neck, there was just a small line diagonal from her trachea a vital point that could have killed her, but she tried not thinking about it.


            "Hey, I made some pancakes for breakfast. If your all washed up let's eat"
CL was standing at the door in her light blue pajamas her hair tied up in a bun on top of her head—a look Dara was always used to. The one thing that Dara wasn't used to was the dark rings under CL's eyes. It seems like both of us can't sleep at night Dara thought feeling guilty.


            "Dara? You coming?" CL asked again as she awaited Dara's answer.
            "Ah sorry, I just kind of dazed off for a second. I'll be right there"


            Together the two of them sat together at the kitchen table, a small circle that had four seats, and just talked about things—anything but what happened that night. As they chatted about grade 12 and how they needed to go school shopping CL's phone rang.


            CL placed the syrup that she was just about to pour on down as she cleaned her fingers to pick up her phone. Dara chewed on her fluffy chocolate pancake as she watched CL converse with the other person on the line. CL then nodded, as if the other person on the other line could see, and turned her phone off.


            Dara stared at CL waiting for her to tell her who called.
            "It was Jiyong. He was asking us to come to the café and hangout if we had nothing to do today" CL said quietly. She could feel CL was a bit flustered at telling her this but she didn’t understand why until it hit her. V.I.Pz Café was a street away from where she was attacked that’s why. Suddenly, a sickening feeling went through Dara's stomach and she put her fork down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter