I Will Always Protect You Part 2

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE9lkSdtZeQ

 

Chapter 35: I Will Always Protect You Part 2

 

|Narrator's Perspective|

 

            A rough, callused hand clamped over before she could scream anymore. She was brutally pushed against the wall. Thinking about self-defense, she tried to bite her kidnapper's hand that was strongly keeping shut, but it was impossible; he was too strong.

            Her heart fell into a pit filled of despair as a laugh erupted and she was pushed against the wall again, needles of pain erupting down her back. She saw her eyes blur as tears started watering down the side of her cheeks. The guy behind pulled her away from the wall and back in front of him, covering once again.
            "Oh look, she's crying. Boo Hoo~" one of them teased as he made a crying motion as a joke.
            "Don't worry, we'll be nice, wont we Jimin?" one of them said.

 

            In anger, she blinked her tears away and saw 7 men including the one who had clamped shut behind her. All of them were wearing black outfits that had initials of BTS in gold and silver on them and she swore she saw a glint of silver in one of their pockets.

                                            

 

 

Her heart hammered hard against her ribcage and she started to struggle again, hoping that she could escape.
            "Looks like we caught a feisty one" Rap Monster said as he tightened his grip on while his other hand wrapped around her waist to stop her arms from moving. A dreadful feeling went through her as she realized that he was way stronger than her.


            "V and Jin, go bring the car around, I think we'll take this one home" he commanded, his breath hot on her ears making her cringe in disgust.

 


          

  "You guys can start off with her, make sure she doesn't scream. Suga, I need you to come with me" and he pushed her towards Jungkook, J-Hope, and Jimin who were staring at her with greedy eyes.


           

She felt her knees buckle as she fell to the floor in front of them. felt extremely sore and she couldn’t even open it without feeling an aching pain. Her joints cried out in agony when she was suddenly pulled up by her arms. She was about to scream again but felt cold metal pressing up against her neck. Fear washed through her body as she realized that the silver object she saw earlier was none other than a knife.


            "Scream one more time and I will make sure that will be the last time you hear your pretty voice. Understand?" J-Hope scowled, his eyes reflecting back her petrified look.  She didn't respond but simply looked away, her eyes filling with salty tears again when she was slapped. Her head achingly hit the wall behind her and she could feel blood stream down the side of her head as she lost her balance and leaned against the wall. Everything was happening in a blur.
This is it she thought. This is where I'm going to die.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter