Party

Sleep with my enemy

 

"You are so brave to disobey Yunho's orders like that" said Heechul with worried voice. At the same time, he keeps blabbering to himself as he needs to prepare jaejoong all over again. Heechul shows his sad face as that exclusive suit is now become a waste. Luckily, Heechul brought another suit as a back up, bold blue colour. Even though the back up suit is not as glamorous as the first suit, but it is still looking beautiful on Jaejoong's body. 
 
"Okay, finish. You are gorgeous, Jaejoong" smiles Heechul.
 
Deep inside jaejoong's heart, he feels sad looking at the ripped suit on the floor. However, he is still satisfy with his small effort and his brave heart to fight Yunho. He is so scary when he is mad, said Jejoong in his mind. Since the last incident, the security for jaejoong is really tight now. They are always 2 big bodyguards standing in front of the white door.
 
Tonight is the first time for Jaejoong to have the chance to get out from the room. Jaejoong still thinking in his mind a way to escape from this mansion. "Jaejoong, please wear this shoes" Heechul brought the shoes on the carpet in front of jaejoong, "after that, I will accompany you to the downstair, Yunho is waiting for you at downstair because the party has already started" said Heechul.
 
While Jaejoong is walking down the stairs, he feels small. All people in the party are wearing a spectacular glamorous outfit from top designers all around the world. Jaejoong can see the guests in Yunho's party are gathering together in the hall area, chatting and laughing happily. There is a huge long table loaded with various type of famous cuisines at the edge of the hall, then 
near the table, several bartenders and waiters are busy preparing drinks and serving to each guest in the party.
 
After Jaejoong reached downstair, all eyes are on him. Jaejoong starts feeling awkward with all those query eyes. Jaejoong tries to find Yunho, but he couldn't find him everywhere. Slowly Jaejoong walks to the edge of the hall and isolating himself from the guests. At the same time, jaejoong's eyes are busy looking around the hall to look any chance to escape from this mansion. However, the security is really tight tonight as there are 2 or 3 bodyguards are standing on each door and angle of the hall, make it hard for jaejoong to escape.
 
"Is he Yunho's new lover?" Jaejoong heard that smirky voice who purposely did it for Jaejoong to listen. Jaejoong turns his head and there is a group of beautiful ladies who are busy whispering to each other and they are looking at jaejoong with hateful eyes. Jaejoong awares that one of the beautiful lady from that group with her long y black dress is looking at jaejoong from head to toe with an egoist expression and underestimate jaejoong's appearance. 
 
"I heard that Yunho invited him to live together in this mansion. Can you imagine it! Yunho never invites anyone from his lovers to live with him in this mansion..At first, I really thought he is someone extraordinary! But hmmm, I couldn't see anything special about him, Maybe Yunho is really drunk while making that decision to bring him here." then, another girl with short red dress from that group said "I agree with you" and makes all ladies in that group nodding their heads.
 
Then, the girl added "We can see how glamorous and luxurious Yunho's lovers before this..But try to look at him, he is absolutely from a low-class group, with that old-fashioned suit. He should not be in this party because he just tainting Yunho with his appearance".
He is not match at all to be a Yunho's lover , and I can even dare that Yunho will definitely gets bored within couple of days and then throws him out from this mansion. All the beautiful ladies in the group agreed with that girl and whispered to each other's ears.
 
Jaejoong is still standing at the same position and he can listen everything mentioned from that ladies. His white milky cheeks turn red and he gripped tightly his hand to try to endure the pain in his heart.
 
"Waiting for me, baby?" voiced Yunho behind jaejoong makes jaejoong trembles for few seconds. Jaejoong turns his head to look at Yunho who is leaning his body on the wall behind him. It seems that Yunho has been standing there for few minutes before and he might has listened to all bitter words from the beautiful ladies. Jaejoong feels so embarassing thinking of that.
 
Yunho comes closer to Jaejoong and all ladies in the group eyeing Yunho seductively to catch his attention. In Jaejoong's mind, this guy is really good-looking. Jaejoong admits that fact about Yunho even though he knows he hates it.
Yunho awares the attention he gets from the ladies but he just ignore it, his eyes are totally focusing on Jaejoong and then he smiles sweetly looking at that small figure. "You are absolutely gorgeous, baby" said Yunho while his hand is firmly holding on Jaejoong's waist then he pecks on Jaejoong's right cheek softly. "You are even far more beautiful than all ladies in this party, tonight. All of them are rubbish" said Yunho with his loud voice and he purposely did it. All ladies in that group could hear Yunho's sharp words to them, so they bend their head down and they slowly move away from that place.
 
Yunho smiles evilly looking at the girls' reaction then he turns his head to Jaejoong and all his smiles are gone. "Don't you ever try to run away and don't you dare to ask help from anybody from here, they won't help you and if you dare to do that, I will punish you" whispered Yunho into jaejoong's ear then he walks away leaving Jaejoong alone.
 
Jaejoong stoned and speechless with Yunho's words. He reminds again of Yunho's love acting to him just now. Is he purposely did that to the ladies to backing me? thoughts Jaejoong.
 
"such a caring lover" jaejoong can heard one sweet voice behind him and he turns his head. There is one cute looking guy with a grey suit, smiling at him. This is the only person in the party that dares to talk to Jaejoong. "Who do you mean?" asked Jaejoong makes that guy laugh softly. "I mean Jung Yunho, your lover. He is bravely backing you up from all the es..Oops" that guy covered his mouth 
with his fingers, "I should not say that, but they all are really y right?" claimed that guy again.