evil plan

Sleep with my enemy

 

"Do you think he is ready for me now?" said Yunho in his black silk robe and sitting on his chair, with a complete 
fine cuisine ready for him on the table. Yunho drinks his champagne and his eyes on Changmin, his most trusted man who is standing beside him with a serious expression. "I think he is ready, not to follow your order but he is ready to kill you anytime. I can see full of hate on you from his eyes" said Changmin. Yunho smiles with that answer, "Yes, he is full of anger and hates me" while sipping his champagne, "But I desperately want to taste him tonight." 
 
Then, Changmin replied, "Yes, I know. But you will force him..?". "You know my style and I don't really like to do that in a force way" claimed Yunho. Yunho has been surrounded by many girls before this and never in Yunho's history that has a person dare to ignore his charms. All girls are crazy over him. With his black hair, sharp eyes, dark brown skin and muscular body and tall figure make people fall into his charms. But he is cold-hearted person with evil eyes make people scared and follow his orders.
 
"I want him to totally surrender himself to me." said Yunho. 
 
Of course he will, said Changmin in his heart. This pill is so strong and the effect is so powerful. Changmin stares at the pill in his hand. If Jaejoong eats this pill, so he will definitely gives his body to Yunho and that way can make Yunho happy tonight. With a careful movemement, Changmin mix the pill into the drink which will be served to jaejoong after this. This pill will make you suffer and you will plead Yunho to satisfy your lust. If not, your whole body will get the pain as like a burn feeling. Changmin confirms that Jaejoong will not refuse Yunho's help and he will definitely beg Yunho crazily tonight. Changmin smiles and can't wait to see that to happen.
 
It's almost 1 hour Jaejoong being locked in that room. The room is really big with fully white from the wall to the furnitures and the bed.
Jaejoong can feel that Yunho must have satistified his desires to many s on this bed before. Then, one of Yunho's bodyguard with a serious face, enters the room with food and drink for jaejoong then he left the room and lock again the door. About 30 minutes Jaejoong keeps straining himself from touching that food and drink. Unfortunately, he can't stand it anymore as his stomach starts growling and jaejoong didn't eat since this morning. The smell from that food is really attractive but Jaejoong with his stone heart still strongly deny himself from touching that food. Then, Jaejoong thinks that he can't lose in this battle and he needs to regain his energy to fight against Yunho. Therefore, Jaejoong eats a small portion from the food and drinks everything in the glass without knowing the content inside the glass.
 
After few minutes, Jaejoong feels dizzy and his whole body is in pain and burn. He drops the glass on the floor and Jaejoong starts walking around the room and screaming loudly and at the same time tries to find the way out from the room. However, there is not a single way out from that room as Yunho has put a chain all over the windows. Jaejoong can't think rationally anymore as the pain and burn feeling in his body is getting more and more. what's wrong with me..why my body feels like a fire..and I can't breath properly..help me..
 
Then, Yunho opens the white door to see Jaejoong in that room. Its midnight now and Yunho thinks Jaejoong is already sleeping. Yunho can see an empty silver glass on the floor and then he wonders why jaejoong is rolling on the bed like he is in pain. Yunho walks closer to jaejoong and he can see jaejoong's teary eyes and jaejoong is sweating and trying to remove his clothes. "Help..hot.." said Jaejoong with a crying voice as he is totally in pain.
 
Yunho with concern sits beside jaejoong on the bed and starts touching jaejoong's forehead. Yunho can feel that there is nothing wrong with jaejoong's body temperature but he wonders why jaejoong keeps screaming hot to him. Yunho tries to stabilise jaejoong's body but he awares that jaejoong is weak and can't even breath properly. "Hot..help..hot.." once again jaejoong pleading to Yunho. Yunho is so curious with jaejoong's condition. Then, suddenly Yunho can relate how jaejoong feels the pain all over his body. Oh no! Yunho took the empty silver cup and then he screams "Changmin!". In a flash, Changmin appears in the room in front of Yunho. "Yes, sir" answered Changmin. "What did you put in jaejoong's drink?" questioned Yunho to Changmin. Changmin without any expression replied, "I mixed it with my pill. I think you know what is that pill." Yunho's expression changed, "Yes I know that pill. I told you before that I don't like to force him but why you put that pill without my permission? You know what I will do to you when I get mad!"
 
Changmin without guilty replied, "You said you want him to surrender himself to you. And you know that he hates you and he will never surrender himself to you. So, I think that pill is the only way can help you to make him surrender. In fact, you can even ignore him if you don't want him tonight".
 
"But his whole body is in pain now, and you know that" claimed Yunho with strong voice. Changmin replied, "You can help him ease the pain. Tomorrow he will definitely thankful to you and follow your order after you claim his body tonight." Yunho keeps in silent after listening to Changmin's answer and his mind can't restrain his desire towards jaejoong while his eyes are wildly wondering all over jaejoong's body from head to toe.