victim

Sleep with my enemy

 

Jaejoong shivered and panic, then he turns his body around and almost touching Yunho's muscular chest. Yunho is standing very close behind jaejoong, his eyes never leave jaejoong and Yunho's sharp eyes are very dark and full of fire as he is so angry. 
 
"How dare you try to run away from my mansion, and you are so brave to lock Changmin in the bathroom!" Yunho's big hands gripped jaejoong's hands tightly and Yunho pulls jaejoong, who is still panic, back to the big stair with force. Jaejoong tries to fight and release his hands from yunho's gripped, but Yunho just ignore jaejoong's effort and he continues forcing jaejoong with his strong muscular hands and that makes jaejoong couldn't do nothing and just obey if he doesn't want anything bad will happen to him.
 
Yunho keeps forcing jaejoong with his strong hands and bring jaejoong back into the same room with a big white door. Now, there are
many Yunho's bodyguards are standing outside the white door and Jaejoong can see Changmin is there, standing in front of that bodyguards' group. So, Changmin has successfully contacted Yunho and escaped from the bathroom, thoughts jaejoong in his mind. Jaejoong feels regret now as he thinks that he will have a better chance to escape if he hits Changmin's head and make him faint just now, therefore Changmin will not have a chance to contact Yunho and other bodyguards.
 
Yunho released his tight gripped on jaejoong's hand, roughly and that makes jaejoong's body is slightly swayed forward.
"Changmin, now you can see how capable this guy is fooling you with his acting! You are my most trusted man and how you could easily being foolished like that!"
Yunho is really mad. Changmin just silent while his eyes are focus on Yunho as seems like he is ready to get his punishment.
 
"And you Jaejoong," said Yunho while removing his black coat and folding both of his long sleeves shirt until elbow level, "This is my warning, if you try to foolish my bodyguard to run away from here, you should know that you are indirectly is killing one life, because I will not hesitate to kill my bodyguard."
 
In a flash, Yunho hits Changmin with his one big fist, sharp on Changmin's face. Changmin's body dropped to the floor with a blood keeps coming out from his mouth. Jaejoong feels so shock of that. Yunho continues his hitting on Changmin's body more and more like releasing his anger on that body. Changmin couldn't stand properly now and blood is everywhere on his shirt. Yunho then turns his head to Jaejoong, "You see that Jaejoong? If you ever try to run away from here again, I swear I will kill one life as my victim, I will not ever hesitate my decisions from you action!"
 
And once again, Yunho hits Changmin like an evil monster without sympathy. Jaejoong shouted and in spontaneous Jaejoong holds Yunho's hand away from hitting Changmin's body, and he holds Yunho's hand from ending Changmin's life. "No..! Please don't! It's all my fault to try to escape from here. Please don't kill him" pleaded Jaejoong to Yunho. Yunho is now standing like a statue and his eyes are focusing on jaejoong sharply. "So now you admit your mistake," Yunho steps back from Changmin and Jaejoong feels relieve
as Yunho stops his action from keeps hitting Changmin, who is now laying on the floor.
 
"I just want to get out from this place" shouted Jaejoong with full of frustration as Yunho is using an evil tactic to keep locking him in this mansion. "You are mine and you should know everything that is mine can't leave this place without my permission" claimed Yunho. Jaejoong replied, "based on what?? I'm not belong to anybody, I just want to get out from this place, I hate you, I can't stand looking at your face..I want to get out from here!!!!!".
 
"You want to get out??" Yunho said while gripping jaejoong's hand tightly and it hurts jaejoong, "Let's get out!" forced Yunho.