Protection

Sleep with my enemy

 

Jaejoong regains his conscious, and he realised he is in the white room now. He closed his eyes again and he feels warm inside his heart, the feeling he never experience before in this white room. The scary tragedy is still crawling in his mind, reminds again the sharp knife on his face, his body and arms..Aah! Jaejoong feels a little bit trauma and he looks at his arms which are now have already being bandaged. The pain feeling is still there.
 
Jaejoong is reflecting his thoughts. Yunho has saved his life, once again. Why he saved me? Is it true because he assumed me as his special ? Because he has served Yunho with his body? Jaejoong bends his head down as he feels how low his self is.
Yunho saved my life. Jaejoong closed his eyes and remembering again how Yunho gripped the knife tightly with his hand from being touched on his neck. Jaejoong can still remember how the blood keeps flowing from Yunho's hand and Jaejoong realised if he tries to count, Yunho has saved his life for several times.
 
Why he saved my life? Jaejoong couldn't answer that question. For several years Jaejoong pooled his hate and revenge feelings to evil Yunho who has destroyed his family. Yes, Yunho is an evil. But apart from being locked by Yunho, he treats Jaejoong very well..
Is it because he is truly accept Jaejoong as his lover?
 
Jaejoong's cheek is turning red. What if all Yunho's kindness to Jaejoong is just because of lust emotion?
Jaejoong should supposedly feels disgusted but no he didn't, he is feeling warm inside his heart. He shouln't has this kind of feeling. Hate is the only weapon to confront that guy..If Jaejoong starts feeling something more to Yunho..
directly Jaejoong shook his head, trying to throw that feeling.
 
Jaejoong is rubbing his bandaged arm and he is crying. Everything about his life has changed drastically in a short time. All his missions have ruined and now he is being locked in here, back again to Yunho's territory and plus, now he is owing his life to him.
"Don't cry." 
Jaejoong feels shocked when he heard that voice which seems closer. With his brave heart, he turns his head and he can see Yunho who is sitting on the chair not far from Jaejoong's bed and he is staring at jaejoong.
Jaejoong rubs the tears away from his eyes and look at Yunho with angry expressions, and he said "This is all your faults! If you are not  involving me in your life which is full of enemies, I don't have to face all this!"
"And if you are not that easy being cheated by the smily doctor, you will not being kidnapped easily" said Yunho and his eyes are staring at jaejoong sharply.
"I just want to be freed from you, why you don't want to release me?" shouted jaejoong will full of frustrations.."I'm begging you,..I have already tired being in here..I.."
 
"Don't you feel happy living in here, jaejoong?" Yunho comes closer to Jaejoong, sitting beside Jaejoong on the bed, then caressing Jaejoong's chin with his fingers. At the same time, Jaejoong clearly see Yunho's palm which wrapped with bandage..
Yunho added, "I give you everything, I buy you all things that you couldn't buy with your own money, do you think that are still not enough?"
 
"I'm not a ..Your money and your handsome face are totally have no influence on me, the thing that I want is your death because you have destroyed my family. However, if I couldn't achieve that, I will feel satisfy if I can just be freed from you!" stated Jaejoong confidently.
Yunho holds his breath and his eyes are still focusing on jaejoong, "I don't feel like I want to debate this thing with you..How's your condition?" said Yunho in a serious tone
Jaejoong just silent, and turns his head from Yunho,
"Jaejoong..." called Yunho sweetly and finally makes jaejoong turns his head back to Yunho.
"I'm fine..even though I know, everything that has happened to me is all because of you and your enemies" said Jaejoong coldly with a small pout.
Yunho smiled at jaejoong, "Hmmm..I see that you are already active to debate with me, so I'm really sure that you are already recovered," Yunho laughed at Jaejoong's cute action while his fingers are caressing Jaejoong's soft cheek,
"I'm sorry" said Yunho softly.
Jaejoong paused when he heard that sorry word from Yunho. He stares at Yunho with his careful eyes, "why you say Sorry?" query Jaejoong.
 
"Because I have made you involved in this situation..You can never run from this situation because of my status. But one thing you should know, whenever you are with me, I will take care of you" said Yunho with his romantic sweet voice.
Jaejoong replied, "I prefer more not to be with you. If I'm just alone, I'm sure everything will be alright".
Yunho with his sharp eyes, "No, you can't. Yesterday tragedy has made you being known as my special lover. So, all the people that are opposing me, will definitely looking after you too. That's why you have to always being together with me, under my protection." claimed Yunho with full of attention on Jaejoong..then Yunho added, "You are my weakness."
 
Jaejoong is blushing now..it's not only because of the deep meaning behind Yunho's words, but the way Yunho spoke it to him looks so and passion.
Actually Yunho purposely did it that way. He is talking with his sensual voice to allure Jaejoong.
"From now, you are free to go in and out, within this big mansion. But please I'm begging you, don't try to escape. I'm a bad person, but I will always take care about you and I will protect you from my enemies." said Yunho softly, then Yunho patted Jaejoong's head gently.
Directly Jaejoong reminds again the tragedy where Yunho was gripping the knife tightly, and protecting him.. Jaejoong showed his scared expression because of that.
"Yes, you should be scared, jaejoong. They will do anything to hurt you again. You are safe in here, with me. Believe me." said Yunho.