Chasing love

Sleep with my enemy

Jaejoong is enjoying happily his freedom to go in and out from his white room. Oh, he still has the intention to go out from this mansion, but not this time around. He is still trauma after the tragedy. At least, he knows that he is safe in this mansion. Jaejoong knows that Changmin is guarding him silently, everytime he leaves his white room, especially when Jaejoong walks around the garden inside the mansion. However, Jaejoong has learned to just ignoring it.

That peaceful evening, Jaejoong walks at level one of Yunho's mansion. This mansion is really big with many levels and doors, make Jaejoong confused. Jaejoong feels like one day is not enough to walk around the whole mansion. Jaejoong stops his walk in front of the door which is slightly open and he is sneaking to look inside. Jaejoong was so amazed as he found out that room is filled with huge tall racks and there are so many books on the racks!

Without wasting any time, Jaejoong enters the room happily and he is still standing and admiring all the books on the huge tall racks. Jaejoong realised that Yunho has so many collections of classic literature books and he feels so tempted with the various reading materials on the racks. Jaejoong is ready to read all the books.

"You seem to like reading very much," voiced Yunho and makes Jaejoong surprise. Jaejoong turns his head and at that time he awares that Yunho is sitting at the corner in the room. It seems like Yunho's working place at that corner which is equipped with big brown table and Yunho's business files. Yunho's sharp brown eyes are staring at Jaejoong.

With full of ego, Jaejoong replied without looking at Yunho, "Yes I love reading, including some expensive books in here that I couldn't afford to buy".
 

"You can read all the books in here" offered Yunho with his sweet voice. But Jaejoong can feeling something uncomfortable, mixed feelings which make him scared. Jaejoong can feel the hot sensual feelings are loading in this room and makes him a little bit uncomfortable.

"I will not disturb you" said Yunho when he see Jaejoong is a little bit hesitate. "I will not disturb you, Jaejoong. Plus, I will just sit in here" claimed Yunho again to make Jaejoong believe..
Jaejoong look at Yunho with his curious eyes, "Is it okay if I borrow some books from here and bring it to my room?"

In Yunho's mind: Oh, definitely you can. But, he will lost his chance to woo Jaejoong if he let that to happen. He wants Jaejoong to be in here with him. Then, Yunho replied "No, you can't. All the books in here are so expensive. I'm not confident if you can treat the books well."
Yunho's words make Jaejoong feels uncomfortable.

In Jaejoong's mind: Maybe he thinks that I want to steal his expensive books. Damn! But Yunho's offer for jaejoong to read the books in the same room with him is so tempting.
Jaejoong can feel the tight sensual feeling between them and he thinks that Yunho is challenging him whether he is brave or not to face him.

Jaejoong takes one book from the rack and then he walks confidently to the sofa, and sit comfortably. Jaejoong tries to look as full of confidence and enjoying peace environment.
Yunho smiled watching Jaejoong's cute action. Jaejoong existence in this room is really catching Yunho's attention and now he is not interesting at all to look at his works on the table. Yunho holds his chin on his both hands and he stares at Jaejoong who is now focus in reading.

"Why you are staring at me like that?" asked Jaejoong as he couldn't endure it anymore, Yunho is sitting there and keeps staring at him for few minutes already. Yes, he didn't disturb Jaejoong and he didn't even move from his chair. However, Jaejoong feels uncomfortable with the way Yunho is staring at him, which is full of lustful eyes and affection. That makes Jaejoong's body shivered and he feels hot inside his heart.

"I just want to know, how long you will acting reading the books. After that, maybe you will realise how big the sensual feeling between us" said Yunho and he is still sitting on his chair.
Jaejoong is blushing with Yunho's words. Directly he throws the book on the sofa and he is standing, "I think I better leave now."

"are you scared, Jaejoong?" smirks Yunho.."Are you scared that you will surrender in my hug? Just now I offered you to read in this room because I want to see how brave you are, when it is only both of us in one room..Clearly, now you are scared like a small kitten." laughed Yunho.

Oh yes! Jaejoong can see from the way Yunho is looking at him and it seems true that Yunho is like a big tiger who is ready to catch the small kitten. Jaejoong thinks that it is better for him to leave from this room, to save his self from Yunho.
"I will leave now" said Jaejoong.
"You are better leave now. Because, if you are still here, you will only have one choice which is lying on my bed" stated Yunho with small smile on his face.
"That is only in your dream!" shouted jaejoong, then he runs out quickly to leave the room and he slams the door, leaving Yunho alone who is still laughing loudly.