life or death

Sleep with my enemy

 

That night around 8 o'clock, it is the usual time for Jaejoong's body check-up by Dr.Siwon and one nurse as an assistant.
Dr.Siwon comes to Jaejoong's room on time. Jaejoong awares that Dr.Siwon has entered his room and he is quickly sitting straightly with cautious.."Doctor.."
Dr.Siwon is making a signal for Jaejoong to not making any sound. He is ready with a syringe in his hand. While the nurse is busy checking on Jaejoong's water infusion, suddenly Dr.Siwon is injecting the syringe in his hand into the nurse's body making the nurse faint and laying on the floor unconsciously.
Dr.Siwon comes closer to Jaejoong. "Can you walk?" asked Dr.Siwon quickly.
Jaejoong paused and shocked looking at Dr.Siwon's actions. Then he realised Dr.Siwon's question and he nods his head quickly.
"Good. Can you change your hospital's outfit with this nurse suit? I will cover with the curtain to give you a privacy" directly Dr.Siwon pulls to curtain to give Jaejoong a privacy to change his clothes.
 
At that moment Jaejoong realised that this is definitely Dr.Siwon's plan to help him escape! Without any hesitation, Jaejoong tries to stand up and then he starts changing his clothes into the nurse suit. When he is fully ready, then Jaejoong calls Dr.Siwon..After that, Dr.Siwon pulls the nurse who is still unconscious to lay on Jaejoong's bed and then he covers the nurse with a blanket.
 
"You have to act normal, so no one will notice" said Dr.Siwon with a low tone voice. 
Jaejoong is wearing the nurse hat and he is holding the medical check-up file.."Let's go".
Jaejoong's heartbeat is beating faster when Dr.Siwon is slowly opening the door. The two bodyguards at outside Jaejoong's room are busy talking to each other. Dr.Siwon bends his head to the bodyguards and they replied with a smily face to Dr.Siwon.
Then the bodyguards continue with their talks. They didn't even realise that Jaejoong is now walking slowly behind Dr.Siwon's well-build body into the exit door and then leaving that bodyguards far at the back.
When finally both of them reached the end of the exit, Jaejoong holds his breath and he feels relieved.
 

 

Changmin gives few big files to Yunho who is now sitting on his chair.

"These are certain people that might be the suspect" said Changmin.
Yunho opens the file and starts reading and checking each information. Suddenly his eyes paused at one picture.
"Why he is in this suspect list?" curious Yunho.
Changmin turns his head to look at the picture.."Because we have filtered all workers who start working in that hospital for less than 2 months before the car accident".
Yunho keeps thinking in his head then his expression changed in  a flash.. "He has a full access to Jaejoong's room, we have to go to the hospital now! hurry!"
Yunho grabs his jacket and he is running with Changmin to the door. At the same time, Yunho's bodyguards appeared from the door with a panic face, "Sir, Jaejoong has escaped from the hospital!!".
 

 

Dr.Siwon drives his car carefully from a big busy road into a small road, with peace environment then moves into the countryside area. Jaejoong turns his head to Dr.Siwon and he is really curious.."Doctor, where are we going?" asked Jaejoong.

Dr.Siwon smiled at Jaejoong, "To one villa around countryside area, and that place is surrounding with mountains. You will feel peace and Yunho can never reach you in there."
 
Jaejoong nods his head and then he is looking outside from the car's window. The environment outside is like a forest with a winding road, and it's already midnight and Jaejoong starts feeling sleepy. Then, he leans his head slowly and starts sleeping.
 

 

Yunho's sharp eyes are looking at the nurse who is laying on the bed, replacing Jaejoong. His eyes are full of fire. The 2 bodyguards that are responsible to guard Jaejoong's room are now shivering and look really afraid, with their faces and bodies are flowing with blood after being beaten by Yunho.

"Why both of you are so stupid?" shouted Yunho. The two bodyguards are trying to reply with their trembling lips but they didn't dare. They have made a mistake. Changmin as the bodyguard's chief has instructed the two of them to check every person that enters jaejoong's room. But, because Dr.Siwon can enters into Jaejoong's room quite frequent, therefore they are careless. Who will expect that Dr.Siwon is actually TOP, the famous psycopath killer?!!
 
Yunho is totally angry with that 2 bodyguards and he is thinking the most merciless punishment for them. Jaejoong has escaped and not just run away, Oh god! Jaejoong is in TOP's hand now!..thoughts Yunho.
Changmin walks to Yunho and he gives few important documents, switching Yunho's attention.."It seems you are right! Dr.Siwon's profile is almost similar to TOP's profile. He has a medical degree certificate, his life is full of mystery and according to the rumours, his mother left him due to suicidal. He just registered into this hospital using Siwon name, last 2 months and while we are doing the investigation to his past life, no data about him at all, seems like he purposely made it gone." explained Changmin.
 
"Go find him now! Use any information that you have, his address, car's number, anything that can track his existence. We have to find Jaejoong before it is too late" Yunho gripped his teeth and then closed his eyes, he feels mixed emotions in his heart, worriedly.
Jaejoong must be saved. Even though Yunho feels worried whether jaejoong can be saved or not as he is in the killer's hand now. Yunho is fully determine and he swears he will face any obstacles just to make sure Jaejoong is save and come back to him.
 

 

"Jaejoong, we have arrived" said Dr.Siwon while shaking Jaejoong's body softly. Jaejoong opens his eyes and from his seat, he can see a big villa in front of him. The villa looks classic in white colour and surrounds with dimmed yellow lights.

Dr.Siwon opens the passaenger door for Jaejoong and helps Jaejoong to stand. Both of them walk into the villa and while Dr.Siwon is unlocking the door's lock, Jaejoong feels curious in his mind. "Is this you house, Dr.Siwon?" asked Jaejoong.
That guy smiled and shook his head.."No. This is my friend's villa . He asked me to take care of his villa while he is in the oversea now. I think this is the safest place for you now. You can hide in here for few days because I know Yunho is definitely angry now and he 
will find all ways to find you back."
 
Jaejoong's body shivered thinking about that possibility and he is following Dr.Siwon to enter the villa. The decoration inside the villa is wonderful with a classic western style, and the environment looks really peace.
"Let me show you the bedroom, so you can rest more. I know you must be really tired after the long journey" Dr.Siwon walks to the stair while Jaejoong followed from behind.
The bedroom is not really big but it is really neat and the bed looks really welcoming to sleep, with fluffy white pillows. Jaejoong starts rubbing his eyes as he feels so sleepy and Dr.Siwon smiled looking at Jaejoong's cute action.
"Go to sleep now. Tomorrow when you wake up, you will feel more refresh" said Dr.Siwon.
Jaejoong nods his head, "Thank you doctor, thank you for everything. I don't know how I can pay your kindness for helping me to escape from Yunho".
Dr.Siwon walks out to the door and his smile is full of mystery, "It's ok Jaejoong. I feel happy I can help you". Then, Dr.Siwon walks out and close the door.