don't kill my baby

Sleep with my enemy
"No!!" shouted Jaejoong loudly. Jaejoong's face is turning pale and directly he puts his hand on his abdoment to protect the baby. Jaejoong doesn't know anything about pregnancy and he has no idea at all about pregnancy. However, what Jaejoong knows that there is a baby inside his womb and growing in his body. Jaejoong realised there is a strong relationship between him and the baby. Jaejoong wants to protect his baby.
 
"Jung Yunho, you have to kill me first, if you really want to kill this baby! I don't know what's wrong in your head but you should feel ashamed of yourself. This baby is also your baby and you dare to kill it!" claimed Jaejoong strongly.
 
Yunho is looking at Jaejoong with soar feeling, "I can't Jaejoong, I can't if you are pregnant!" Yunho is pulling his hair crazily and then, he is pouring a brandy into a glass and directly drinks it with one gulp.
After that, Yunho smashed the glass on the floor and he is staring at Jaejoong sharply, "Karam...do you know, he was pregnant...then he got a miscarriage..." said Yunho with a sad tone.
 
Jaejoong looks surprise when finally Yunho mentioned about that topic. Karam's name is lika a taboo to be mentioned in this mansion after Jaejoong became Yunho's wife. And now it is Yunho himself who starts talking about that topic again.
 
Directly Jaejoong replied, "But my condition and Karam are different. I'm good and healthy.."
Yunho said, "No one knows that Karam was pregnant again after the miscarriage"..
Yunho reminds again the old tragedy, "I don't know how he could get pregnant again. Because I have worked hard to make sure that he won't pregnant again..Plus, I also have made an appointment with a doctor at that time to do the vasectomy on Karam. But, finally Karam got pregnant again and with his stubborness, he has kept the pregnancy as a secret from me and all people. He was afraid that I will ask him to abort the baby, if I knew about the pregnancy. At the moment he died while he was sleeping on the bed, doctor confirmed to me that Karam has already 3 months pregnancy. That pregnancy was the causal of his death!" 
 
"But I'm different from Karam. I'm healthy and strong. This baby will not affect my condition." stated Jaejoong with full of confident as he tries to make Yunho believe in him.
 
"I don't want you to get sick because of this pregnancy!" said Yunho angrily. But then, Yunho realised that his anger voice has made Jaejoong's face turns into pale, then he soften his voice with a pleading expression, 
"Please Jaejoong. I'm begging you to abort this baby. There will be no baby in this house and no baby in our marriage. I don't want a baby" said Yunho.
 
Jaejoong's chest is trembling with so many mix feelings. How dare Yunho wants him to kill the baby, he is so full of ego! Even though how much he hates the pregnancy because of his trauma, Yunho should realise that the baby inside Jaejoong's womb is also his baby! Is Jaejoong really that low and not precious in Yunho's eyes until he has to sacrifice the baby in his womb just because of Yunho and Karam's bad memory?
 
"No, Yunho" claimed Jaejoong strongly and he endures the pain feeling in his heart.
"I will never want to abort this baby! even though you only see it as a trash, I still want to keep this baby"
Jaejoong stares into Yunho's eyes sharply, "Even though you forget that this baby happens is also because of you..this baby is mine..and now it is growing inside of me. As what I told you before, if you really determine with your decision, and if
I lost this baby because you purposely did it, so what you will get at the end is my dead body!"
 
Yunho stoned with Jaejoong's warnings. He looks at Jaejoong's face and he realised that he just hurt Jaejoong's feeling. His words are hurting Jaejoong. Yunho shows his frustration expressions.
"Jaejoong, listen here. Don't be childish! If you want to argue with me..."
 
In a flash, Jaejoong cut Yunho's words, "I don't want to argue with you!" Jaejoong's tears are flowing from his eyes, he couldn't endure his sad emotion anymore.
"I don't care about your feeling about your previous memory with Karam. But now it is me who is breathing and live at this moment. And you have forced me to kill my baby! You think what I should do other than protecting my own baby with all my heart? Your baby too!!"
 
Your baby too. That words have directly shoot into Yunho's heart and makes him frowning. It is his baby..but this baby can be a killer. Yunho has felt it before..and now he has to face this again..
"Maybe you will change your mind later" said Yunho.
"Never ever, Yunho" Jaejoong then holds his head which is still in pain because of the headache.
Yunho looks panic with Jaejoong's action, "do you still feel the headache?"
"Yes" answered Jaejoong slowly.
"I will bring you a glass of water" Yunho pours a water into a glass and then he sits on the bed, beside Jaejoong. He gives the glass of water to Jaejoong.."here..drink this"
Jaejoong starts drinking and then after finish drinking, Yunho takes the glass from Jaejoong's hand and puts on the table back. 
 
Both of them are staring at each other with no words. Tonight is an unusual night for both of them. This is because, usually at night, Yunho will directly invites Jaejoong to go to bed early and then continue with their love making scenes and after that, they will sleep until morning. 
 
Jaejoong breaks the silent environment, "You want to sleep?"..Jaejoong moves his body aside on the bed to give a space for Yunho to sleep.
Then without any word, Yunho is now lying on the bed beside Jaejoong. Both of them are now lying on bed with full of thoughts in their minds until finally they are sleeping.