Curiousity

Sleep with my enemy

 

"Good Morning, Jaejoong. You look much more healthier, today" smiled Dr.Siwon while checking Jaejoong's condition..
"But I see here, you didn't touch your food. Why you don't want to eat?".
Jaejoong smiled back to Dr.Siwon, "I'm not feeling really good. I start vomiting, doctor".
"But you still need to eat. I will order other menu for you,  hot soup and fruit juice might be good for you" mentioned Dr.Siwon.
"Thank you, Dr.Siwon." Jaejoong feels happy to see how enthusiastic this doctor is.
Dr.Siwon nods his head, "I couldn't believe, person like you is a Yunho's lover".
Jaejoong chuckles by that statement, "What?"
Dr.Siwon bends his head and feeling regret with what he just said.."Ah, sorry Jaejoong. Just forget about what I just said".
"It's okay Dr. Everybody think that I'm Yunho's lover" said Jaejoong.
"Yes, Plus, if you can see how worried his face especially in the emergency room, yesterday" laughed Dr.Siwon.
Jaejoong wonders what's the meaning behind that. He wonders in his mind of What have Yunho done in the emergency room, yesterday?
Directly, Dr.Siwon who seems to know what's in Jaejoong's mind answered, "Please don't tell Yunho about what I'm going to say. Yes, until now I can still remember his warning voice and his worried face that he will not hesitate to do somethings to all doctors and nurses in here, if we are not successful in saving your life. He is really determine. So, everybody arounds that look at him will definitely conclude that Yunho is such a caring lover and he really loves you".
 
Jaejoong turns his head away and he is speechless. Jaejoong couldn't believe of what he just heard.
"Oh, and actually he is also involve in saving your life, Jaejoong" added Dr.Siwon.
Jaejoong is confuse now and Dr.Siwon awares that.."hmm, he didn't mention it to you? You didn't know about it?" asked Dr.SIwon.
"About what?" curious Jaejoong.
"Yesterday, you have lost a lot of blood and coincidentally, Yunho has the same blood group with yours. He forced us to take his blood to give it to you. Actually we couldn't do it because of his condition who just saved from the accident but he is still strongly 
insist to give his blood to you. He even warned us to follow his orders. And it is true about what people said about him, no one can even dare to fight against Jung Yunho. Plus, he is the owner of this hospital, so we must follow his orders" explained Dr.Siwon.
 
Another surprise for Jaejoong. Jaejoong doesn't like it, he feels like he is owing his life to Yunho..But don't know why, Jaejoong starts to have a mixed feeling now about Yunho. It's like a part of Yunho is now is living in his body.
Dr.Siwon holds his breath looking at Jaejoong who looks pensive.
"Hmm..I think I have talked too much..You should rest more" Dr.siwon walks to the door then Jaejoong called him, "Doctor..".
Dr.Siwon stops his movement and turns his head to Jaejoong, "What is it Jaejoong? Do you feel pain?"
Jaejoong shook his head "Ah..nothing Doctor.. Forget it, thank you for your help".
Dr.Siwon smiled brightly to Jaejoong, "I'm just doing my job. I feel happy if you are geeting better".
After Dr.Siwon walks out from the room, Jaejoong starts wondering. The story about Yunho from Dr.Siwon makes him confused.
Is it true that Yunho is worried about my safety?
 
Jaejoong realised that he is in the public area, now. He is not being locked in Yunho's mansion which has tight security. So that means, Jaejoong has chance to run away from here.
Jaejoong really thinks that he has to run away from Yunho as soon as possible..He is afraid that the longer he stays with Yunho, his heart will slowly getting weaker and finally surrender to Yunho's charm.
 
Jaejoong needs someone to help him escape..Can Dr.Siwon helps him? If Jaejoong ask Dr.Siwon for help, will he understands his situation? What if Jaejoong tells the whole actual story to Dr.Siwon? Maybe Dr.Siwon will feel sympathy to him and finally help him escape? Or will he report it to Yunho, as this is Yunho's hospital. There are so many thoughts in Jaejoong's mind. 
At the same time, Jaejoong still reminds again Yunho's words that he will kill anyone who tries to help him escape..Your freedom will be exchanged with someone's life, Jaejoong..Jaejoong keeps thinking until he is sleeping.
 

 

In the morning, Changmin runs quickly to meet Yunho, "We have caught Taeyang".

Yunho who is drinking his coffee then replied, "Alive?"
"Yes, alive" said Changmin.
"How's his condition?" query Yunho.
"He got a small wound on his leg because he tried to run away from our team, but we managed to catch him" explained Changmin.
"Good! Bring him to me" ordered Yunho.
 

 

One figure in a dark area is watching everything from the outside of Yunho's mansion.
Good. They have caught Taeyang. That will make them switch their attention for a while. So he has a plenty of time to arrange his next strategy to kill Yunho..and his ..
TOP never fails his mission to kill his target. Once he failed, TOP will hunting his target obsessively and never fail for the second time.