Danger

Sleep with my enemy

 

There is no one dares to help when Jaejoong is shouting for help, trying to escape from Yunho's tight gripped on his hands and forcing jaejoong to walk with him. All Yunho's bodyguards just standing without any sympathy to jaejoong as they all seem very afraid to Yunho.
 
Yunho is forcing jaejoong to follow him outside the room into another room which then lead him to a big balcony without any wall at the edge of the room. At the balcony, Yunho released jaejoong's hand and at that time jaejoong can see from the balcony that there is a huge swimming pool underneath the balcony and the length betweeen the balcony and the pool is really high. Jaejoong's body starts to shiver with that length and curious what Yunho will do to him.
 
That pool is so huge and looks so deep, and I can't swim, What if he push me from this balcony into that pool? thinks jaejoong in his mind.
 
Yunho walks forward slowly to Jaejoong with his evil sharp eyes, makes Jaejoong steps backward to avoid Yunho. Jaejoong is now standing at the edge of the balcony with his body is trembling. "You see that? With a small step, I will push you down into that pool," said Yunho with anger voice, "You really don't know how to appreciate, You should thankful to me as you can still alive until now...Do you know that I can kill you anytime I want!".
 
"Only god can decide if I can still alive or not! It's not you, bastard!" shouted Jaejoong bravely even though deep in heart he feels afraid of what will happen later. Yunho smirks in anger with jaejoong's words. "Any last words, jaejoong?" said Yunho and he steps forward closer and closer to jaejoong. Jaejoong turns his head back as he couldn't find any way to escape from Yunho and at the same time jaejoong steps backward slowly and finally..
"Thank you for releasing me..." then, Jaejoong's body dropped from the balcony direct into the huge pool. 
 
At least if I die, I feel satisfy as I have already tried my best to take a revenge for us, dad...
 
In a flash, Jaejoong's body drowned under the pool and Jaejoong makes no effort at all to save himself as he has totally accept 
his fate to die in this pool. His eyes closed tightly and water keeps coming into his lungs makes him breathless.
 
Oh god..I will die...
 
When Jaejoong feels like he is almost die, suddenly there is a sound inside the pool and a strong hand pulling him forward 
and quickly carrying his body outside the pool and jaejoong's body is laying on the cold floor now. Jaejoong can feel that
someone with strong hands is pumping his abdomen cautiously and makes the water from the pool inside jaejoong's body is flowing out. 
 
Who has saved my life? thoughts jaejoong with his eyes still close. Jaejoong is coughing, try to regain his breath, and his whole body feels pain.
 
"Call the doctor" and that's Yunho's voice. Is it Yunho who has just saved my life? But why..why he saved me?