Accident

Sleep with my enemy

 

In the darkness night, finally he managed to cut the brake wires. It is really difficult because he has to do it in focus and careful as there are so many Yunho's bodyguards are guarding around. But he is TOP, who is the famous killer from the underground millitary group. 
 
TOP has planned everything carefully. He confirms that no one will aware of his actions. TOP is still hiding behind the wall and his eyes are focusing on Yunho's car which is now moving until the car figure is losing from his sight. TOP smiles with his evil eyes. Now it is the time for my money from Mr.Taeyang..thoughts TOP in his mind.
 
While on the way back to the mansion, Jaejoong can still see Yunho's mad expressions. Jaejoong starts his thoughts,..Is this man always mad and moody like this everyday? If this continues, he will definitely die at young age, smiles jaejoong in his heart.
Along the road, Yunho and Jaejoong just silent. Jaejoong starts feeling sleepy and slowly closing his eyes.
 
"Jaejoong!!" the loud voice makes jaejoong awake from his sleep, and before he realised, Jaejoong feels his whole body is being hugged tightly by Yunho and he feels the pain. Yunho is wrapping and protecting Jaejoong's body with his whole body. But protecting him from...?
 
In a flash, both of them are now rolling and jaejoong's head is strongly hitting on the floor..Everything is in the dark now.
 

 
"How is he?" curious Yunho worriedly. Several nurses are now running to treat the wound on both of Yunho's arms. Doctor and Nurses in the emergency room chuckled surprise as they can see Yunho is now standing in front of the emergency door with his worried expressions.
 
"How is he?!" asked Yunho once again and this time it is a bit louder.
Doctor Siwon, who is in charge in the emergency room knows really well Yunho's arrogant attitude. Plus, Yunho is the owner of this hospital. Dr.Siwon comes closer to Yunho and tries to explain to Yunho, "His condition is stabile now. We have stiched the wound on his head. However, he lost a lot of blood and at this time, we are still looking for a matching blood for him.."
 
"Go find that blood..Changmin!!!" shouted Yunho and at that time Changmin is already standing behind Yunho.
"He will help you to find the matching blood for Jaejoong. what is his blood group?" asked Yunho.
"AB." answered Dr.Siwon quickly as he feels afraid looking at Yunho's eyes that are full of fire.
Yunho hold his breath for a few seconds, "Take my blood. I'm AB." said Yunho confidently.
"Yunho, you are also still wounding from that accident" suddenly Changmin interrupted.
Dr.Siwon cautiously added, "We can't take your blood because of your condition now, Yunho". 
Yunho then holds Dr.Siwon's hand tightly, "Listen here, this is just a small wound on my body. I want all of you to follow my orders. Just take my blood and go save him now!! And if you.." said Yunho while still catching his breath and his eyes are looking on Jaejoong's body who is laying on the emergency bed unconsciously...
"And if anything happens to him, I promise I will make all of you regret!" warned Yunho makes Dr.Siwon nods in agreement.
 

 

Yunho sits on the chair beside the bed and his eyes are staring on Jaejoong who is still sleeping. The blood transfusion process has been done successfully by Dr.Siwon and Jaejoong's condition is slowly stabile now.

 
This time, Yunho starts feeling dizzy and he feels the pain especially around his arms, the effects from the accident just now.
"His condition is turning stabile now" said Changmin who is standing beside Yunho and then added, "We have investigated the mastermind".
 
"Taeyang" said Yunho in his mad voice. He knows it even before Changmin mentions about it.
That bastard dares to kill me. He didn't know what is waiting for him. thoughts Yunho in his mind. "You have found him?" asked Yunho.
Changmin slowly answered, "Not yet. When he realised that he failed to kill you, he has quickly run away".
"Find him! And bring him to me, alive!" warned Yunho. Changmin trembles as he knows how mad Yunho is now, and he is not even dare to imagine what Yunho will do to Taeyang once he managed to catch him.
"There is one more thing, Yunho..." reminds Changmin.
"What is it?" asked Yunho seriously.
"Taeyang didn't do this all alone but he paid one famous killer to help him. He is TOP" mentioned Changmin.
TOP. Yunho has heard about this name. TOP is a genius killer with his psycopath mind. He will kill his target without any hesitation. Until this time, no one knows his real background. 
"TOP is well-known with his kill strategy and he never fails. He will obsess with his targets if he fails to kill them. And now, he will definitely tries to kill you again. You have to be very careful because until now, no one knows about his identity" said Changmin.
 
Yunho nods his head. He is really mad now. Taeyang and his psycopath killer are really dare to touch his precious one and only, lovely Jaejoong. If they want to fight with  Jung Yunho, that means they have picked the wrong enemy.