try to escape

Sleep with my enemy

 

Jaejoong stays silent but then the sores between his legs make him alert. Jaejoong can see small blood stained on the white
 bedsheet. That's really haunting jaejoong's mind as Yunho has successfully claimed his ity. His body is trembling, full of anger and at the same time he feels like crying. Jaejoong can't hold the tears dropping from his eyes as now he reminds again how heartless and evil Yunho to his family and now he is the victim lose again in Yunho's hand. 
 
Jaejoong then quickly wiped his tears. He regain his strength and keeps motivating his mind to stay strong. No! Stop crying. I have to fight back! Jaejoong walks slowly to the bathroom since he can still feel the sores around his thigh, but he determines to clean his body. Jaejoong feels his body is so disgusting right now and he wants to remove all dirts and marks left by Yunho on his body. Yunho can has his body, but that doesn't mean he belongs to Yunho. Jaejoong determines to take a revenge and breaks Yunho's heart. Just wait and see. My time will come.
 
Jaejoong just sitting on the white chair after giving up as he couldn't find any way around that room to run from this mansion. Jaejoong sits with his both legs are folding up and he puts his chin on between his both knees while both his hands are hugging his legs. How I can run away from here? Jaejoong stares at the big white door which is lock. That's the only way out.
 
But the only person who can freely go in and out from that white door is Yunho and also Yunho's trusted bodyguard, Changmin who is always stand beside Yunho. Jaejoong realised that Changmin is the person who is responsible to bring his food from that door. Jaejoong keeps thinking..It's impossiblebut he feels that he should try...
 
Then, when the time comes, the white door is open and jaejoong tries to look who is that person, then Changmin walks in with a tray full of food with drink to jaejoong and as usual no expression on changmin's face. That time, jaejoong purposely changed his expression like he is really in pain. "Help me..."said jaejoong with a sad voice. Changmin runs toward jaejoong and asked "what's the problem?". Jaejoong replied, "I..I feel pain in my stomach..I want to vomit..help me..it's really hurt," jaejoong rubbed  his stomach as he tries to convince Changmin with his acting.
 
Changmin without any hesitation comes closer to jaejoong, "You want me to help you to go to the bathroom?".. Then, jaejoong nodded weakly. With his strong hands, Changmin holds jaejoong's body firmly and carrying him to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom, Jaejoong is acting like he wants to vomit and that makes Changmin cautious and worried. Jaejoong bends his body towards the toilet sink and continue his vomit's acting.
 
"Tissue..please.." jaejoong's weak voice seems ordering changmin to get a tissue for him which is near the edge of the bathroom. At that moment, in a flash, Jaejoong runs out quickly from the bathroom. Changmin awares now that jaejoong is acting to run away from this room and he quickly tries to catch jaejoong but he is late as jaejoong locked the bathroom's door from the outside.
 
Jaejoong is still catching up his breath in front of the bathroom's door after he has successfully escaped from Changmin. "You can't escape from here." shouted Changmin from the bathroom, "Yunho will definitely get you, and I swear you will regret if you ever try to make Yunho angry". Changmin keeps shouting and hitting the bathroom's door. Changmin's words made jaejoong's body shivered but jaejoong tries his best to fight it. He determines that he will not lose again in Yunho's hand.
 
With careful movement, jaejoong slowly open the white door and his eyes are checking every area outside as he is afraid if other Yunho's bodyguards might be there outside the room. Jaejoong feels surprise as he can see that there is no one bodyguard is guarding outside. Jaejoong shuts the white door slowly and after that he couldn't heard Changmin's loud voice anymore. He realised that the room he was being locked is a sound proof room.
 
Jaejoong continues his walks slowly but he couldn't find any door at all around him but it's only a giant stair which will lead him to the front door. Jaejoong is checking if there is any bodyguard under the stair but there is no one. Jaejoong feels surprise again as he wonders where are the bodyguards. Slow and careful, Jaejoong walks down the stair and run towards the front door, at that moment he heard one familiar voice which is really close at his back..
 
"Where do you think you want to go?"