two choices

Sleep with my enemy

Jaejoong looks pensive in his white room. All Changmin's words are still fresh in his ears, about Jung Karam who is lovable and how much Yunho loved him.

So, for all this time, he is only a replacement for Karam. Jaejoong feels so sad in his heart, his chest is really pain. Yunho kidnapped and locked him here in this mansion because his face is similar to Karam.

Plus, maybe when Yunho makes love with me, he is probably still imagining Karam in his mind. Maybe it is because the similarity of my face to Karam that makes me still alive until now. If not, Yunho might definitely kill me since the beginning when I tried to kill him. Then, Yunho's wild s and lusts are not for me. I'm just a replacement for someone who Yunho really wants.

"I dare to challenge that there must be some bad thinkings in your head, now." said Yunho.

Jaejoong is so focus with his thinkings and he didn't even realise that Yunho has came into his room.
Jaejoong stares at Yunho, "I want to get out from here as soon as possible. After I knew the whole story, you don't have any right to use or lock me in here, anymore" said Jaejoong arrogantly.

Yunho walks closer to Jaejoong, he is standing in front of Jaejoong who is sitting on the sofa.
"I thought we have achieved an agreement yesterday" stated Yunho.
"Yesterday it was happened because you have threatened me! Now I'm back to my normal thinking" shouted Jaejoong and he is catching his breath and try to endure his emotion.
"Don't you want to be with me, Jaejoong? We are really match on bed, you and me together. We can build a good relationship" claimed Yunho.
"I reject the idea to be used for a replacement for any person" said Jaejoong with angry tone.
"You are not the replacement for anybody!" Yunho stated in a stronger voice and he starts showing mad expression.

Jaejoong replied bravely, "Yunho, I have already knew about the whole story. I admit that I'm wrong to try to kill you. But now, it's not important anymore. You are really sinful for the cause of my parents dead and I have my right to feel hate and
take a revenge on you. However, you also have saved my life. So I assume now we are equal. If you release me now, I promise that I will not appear in your life anymore and I will stop my revenge to kill you. That is my best offer for you" explained Jaejoong
with full of confident.

"You said an offer?" Yunho smirks at Jaejoong.."You can assume me anything with all your unreasonable hates. What you should know is, all the things that you thoughts are wrong"

"Yunho, I know which one is wrong and which one is right! And this time I'm really determine." Jaejoong stares sharply at Yunho and he warned Yunho, "You have only two choices. Releasing me or you will see my dead body."