Stop fighting

Sleep with my enemy
That morning, the environment stay silent. Yunho seems to stop talking about yesterday conversations. But Jaejoong is still cautious. Jaejoong knows Yunho's attitude and he might do something to get what he wants with any method possible. Who knows maybe Yunho will put an abortion pill into Jaejoong's drink? Jaejoong remembers how Yunho just let Changmin to put something into his drink previously.
 
Jaejoong is rubbing his tummy and he looks sad. Even Yunho doesn't want this baby and even Yunho is still thinking about his memory with Karam, instead of himself who is now here, living with Yunho..Jaejoong will still keep his heart stronger for this baby.
 
"You will protect that baby, right?" suddenly Changmin's voice makes Jaejoong feels surprise. Jaejoong tries to put a smily face in front of Changmin. 
Changmin is always kind and treat him good since he started living in this mansion. Changmin is also the one who has explained the whole stories and has made Jaejoong changed his impression to Yunho.
 
"I will protect this baby with my life. You have to face with me first if you ever want to kill this baby" said Jaejoong strongly.
Changmin smiled at Jaejoong, "No, Jaejoong. Yunho has never ordered me to kill this baby. Plus, even Yunho himself ask me to kill this baby, I will reject it. This baby will be a Jung's heir that I must respect."
 
Jaejoong feels relief with Changmin's statement. At least there is someone who wants to support his pregnancy. But then, Jaejoong stares at Changmin with full of hesitation.
"Do you know that Karam died because he tried to pregnant for the second time?" asked Jaejoong.
 
Changmin nods his head.."I knew about it after Karam has dead. That thing has broke Yunho's heart because Yunho realised that he was also the contributor for Karam's dead. Karam will live much longer if not because of that second pregnancy.." Changmin holds his
breath deeply and staring at Jaejoong.."I hope you can understand Yunho's feeling."
 
"He always assume me as a replacement for Karam. He thinks that I'm same like Karam," said Jaejoong and he closed his eyes in pain.."This is his baby but he wants me to abort this baby,"
 
Changmin eyes at Jaejoong's tummy, "I'm sure that Yunho has never assumed you as a replacement for Karam. If he only see you as a replacement puppet, he won't show his true emotion to you. and he will not treat you with full of respect. But all that Yunho has done is because, he is really concerns and care about you."
 
In Jaejoong's mind: Concerns about me? how come?? Yunho ordered me to kill his baby..How come that action can be said as concern?
"Yunho asked you to kill the baby because he is concerns with your safety. He is afraid something will happen to you and you will die like Karam. He is afraid of losing you." explained Changmin.
 
Jaejoong seems couldn't believe it.."Is is impossible that he is afraid of losing me."
"Believe me, Jaejoong" smiled Changmin softly. "Yunho is not really good in showing his true feelings. But if you observe it carefully, you will know."
Changmin bends down his head and then he walks out from the room.
 

 

"Have you changed your mind about your intention?" asked Jaejoong when he see Yunho starts entering the bedroom. It is unusual for Yunho to enters the bedroom at this late of night and he looks tired.

Yunho is looking at Jaejoong with a quick glance, then he removes all his clothes and enters the bathroom. After Yunho finished his bath, he looks fresh in his black silk robe.
 
"I don't want to talk about it and make you mad through the night" said Yunho in cold tone. Yunho is drying his hair using a towel and then he throws the towel away on the floor..
Yunho added, "You are for sure will stick with your stubborn heart and determine with your decision to protect that baby."
 
"Of course! I will not accept your crazy idea to kill this baby because this baby is not guilty." answered Jaejoong.
"So we will continue our argument, tonight? I'm tired, Jaejoong. What I know, this baby will hurt you and then kill you." claimed Yunho.
"Yunho! this baby is just one powerless living thing!" shouted Jaejoong.
"Alright! Just do it, if you want..just continue with your pregnancy..but.." said Yunho in a strong voice and his eyes are filling with fire.."I will not compromise, if something happens to you because of this pregnancy."
 
Yunho surrendered. Jaejoong looks pensive, before this Yunho will never gave up so easily like this. Jaejoong has already prepared with long arguments to debate with Yunho but then Yunho has already surrendered to Jaejoong, easily.
 
"Why?" asked Yunho with anger expression as he wonders why Jaejoong looks surprise at him.
Jaejoong turns his head away from Yunho and Jaejoong is blushing, "No..nothing"
"But I have one rule" said Yunho in cold tone.
 
Jaejoong's body quivered and he looks at Yunho with cautious expression.. Jaejoong's reaction makes Yunho laughed.
"relax, Jaejoong. You look so serious like I will throw a bomb on you" 
"What is the rule?" asked Jaejoong as he is really curious.
 
Directly Yunho's expression changed into a sensual look, "I don't want this pregnancy will disturb me if I want to make love with you."
Jaejoong is blushing, but then he wonders in his mind..hmm, maybe this is one of his efforts to disturb my pregnancy..
 
"Okay. But you have to do it softly and not hurting my baby." replied Jaejoong.
Yunho nods his head. Then, Yunho stares at Jaejoong seductively.."Do you still feel the headache?"
Actually Jaejoong has stopped feeling the headache but because of Yunho's arrogant attitude, Jaejoong tries to fake his headache pain.
Jaejoong knows that Yunho is for sure wants to seduce him to do their ritual love scene together. So, suddenly Jaejoong holds his head and he release a painful voice, "I still feel the headache."
Directly Yunho answered and he showed his worried expression, "Really? Have you took the medicine from doctor, today?"
 
"Yes, I have.." Jaejoong smiled from his eyes but he is still with his acting.
Yunho stares at Jaejoong with full of passion, and he grips his teeth as he is trying to endure his desire. Jaejoong noticed Yunho's face sudden changes, then Jaejoong eyes Yunho's bulge down there and he awares that Yunho's member is already hardened and strongly erected.
 
Yunho is more than ready and he is waiting for Jaejoong to say yes and then they can do their lustful love scene again..but Jaejoong said no. Jaejoong wants to make it difficult for Yunho, because it is a punishment for Yunho as Jaejoong is still feeling the pain after Yunho's crazy idea to kill this baby.
 
"I feel the headache again.." said Jaejoong in a weak voice as he did it purposely.."I want to sleep."
Then, Jaejoong is lying on the bed and pulling the blanket until his shoulder.
 
Yunho is just standing beside the bed and staring at Jaejoong. It has already 2days for Yunho to not having his love scene with his wife. Usually it is everyday. And this is all because of that pregnancy. But what can I do? Yunho will not forcing Jaejoong who is still in pain.
 
With disappointed expression, as Yunho feels sting pain around his , Yunho walks slowly to the bed and he is lying beside Jaejoong..But he can't sleep because he is so and full of lust. He tries hard to endure his feelings.
 
"Yunho," called Jaejoong sweetly and that soft voice is torturing Yunho's feeling.
"What is it Jaejoong?" answered Yunho in rough voice.
Jaejoong is smiling in his mind as he awares Yunho sounds so rough as he tries hard to endure his s. Serve you, mr.arrogant, Jung Yunho. Jaejoong feels happy inside his heart.
Jaejoong adds more torture to Yunho's s, .."Aaah..aah..Yunho, I feel the headache again..Can you please help me squeeze my head and my shoulder?" pleading Jaejoong softly.