Pray

Sleep with my enemy
Yunho received the emergency phone call from  Changmin while he is in the middle of important business meeting. Without any words, Yunho runs out quickly from the meeting room and go to the hospital to see Jaejoong.
 
Yunho is running until he reached the front door of the emergency room and he is a little bit breathless and almost bumping to Changmin who is already there.
Yunho is still catching his breath slowly and he can see Changmin's pale expression. Then, Yunho noticed that there is a blood on Changmin's hand and also on his clothes.
 
"Why there is blood on your shirt?" asked Yunho in a worried voice, he tries to endures his emotion who is panic and shock at the same time.
"Jaejoong..Jaejoong is bleeding..I carried him.." answered Changmin in trembling voice as he is also worried.
 
Bleeding?? Why there is a blood? Suddenly Yunho reminds back the old tragedy when Karam got a miscarriage, the same bleeding and the same pain.
"Where is Jaejoong??!" asked Yunho loudly.
"Doctor is still working hard to save Jaejoong and the baby." answered Changmin quickly.
"Yunho," suddenly Junsu's voice interrupted, "Jaejoong's condition is really critical now. Doctor just told that there is something wrong with the placenta position which causing massive bleeding. Now, the doctor is working hard to save the baby."
 
"How about Jaejoong?" Yunho's voice sounds really painful.
"Jaejoong is unconscious since we brought him to the ambulance, Yunho." answered Junsu and he stares at Yunho.."The doctor is working hard inside there. Now all we can do is praying for Jaejoong." claimed Junsu in a soft tone as he tries to calm Yunho's panic attack.
 
Pray? It's been a long time ago, Yunho has stopped praying. Yunho's darkness heart is pure and white previously. Yunho also used to believes in god and he believes that god is always there to help him. However, Yunho realised that god is not with him when Karam was fighting with his life. God is not there. That has changed Yunho's belief after Karam dead. Yunho threw away his heart and he turned to be an evil, dark person and slowly he became more arrogant. There was no sympathy in Yunho's world, previously. 
 
Until Jaejoong's dad came and showed Jaejoong's pic to Yunho for an offer. Yunho noticed the similarity of Jaejoong's face with Karam, and at first, he agreed to make an agreement to married Jaejoong because he wanted to make Jaejoong as a replacement for Karam. However, he didn't know since when, he has started to fall deeply in love with Jaejoong. Maybe since he received so many Jaejoong pictures from Changmin's stalking activities and he realised that Jaejoong has started growing as a special seed in his heart. Maybe since the very first night that Yunho claimed Jaejoong's ity with his passionate love scene. Or maybe after his marriage with Jaejoong..Yunho didn't know the answer. What he knows for sure, Jaejoong is always in his heart. The heart that he has threw it far away but then it comes back again because of Jaejoong.
 
And now Jaejoong and his baby are fighting for their life in the emergency room. Yunho couldn't do anything except waiting patiently for both of them.
 
Jaejoong and my baby! Yunho knows that he is always ignoring and doesn't want to admit the baby. Yunho always turns his head away from looking at Jaejoong's tummy which is getting bigger and bigger each day. Jaejoong is fighting all alone throughout his pregnancy period.
 
It is a huge different of what Yunho has done to Karam during his pregnancy. Yunho treated Karam very special, and he cared Karam at every single step without missing. He was also making sure that Karam was always healthy and happy every second.
And now to Jaejoong, his wife who he is truly loves, Yunho has did something extraordinary bad things. Yunho worried that he will lost a chance to improve his mistakes. Oh God..wherever you are, Yunho prays every second for Jaejoong's safety.
 
"What if they couldn't save Jaejoong..I haven't got a chance to tell him about how much I love him.." said Yunho in a sad tone as he feels really regret with his bad attitude.
Changmin just bends down his head and he doesn't know how to entertain Yunho who is now worried crazily. While Junsu is just sitting with tears flowing from his eyes.
 
Junsu prayed in his heart, So this guy who is so evil and arrogant, is actually really loves his wife with all his heart.
"Jaejoong, you have to live. Your huband here is so worried about you. He looks so regretful, he used to be an evil and arrogant man with his dark heart. But, you have bring him back to the light, step by step. And if you leave him alone, maybe he will drop down again, even to the darkess world." prayed Junsu with all his heart.