goodbye

Sleep with my enemy

 

Jaejoong starts his threatening action. He doesn't want to eat and drink. For day first, Yunho didn't take it seriously and he thinks that Jaejoong is just doing something childish and he is laughing at Jaejoong's action. But today is the second day and Changmin is reporting to Yunho that Jaejoong is still not eating and drinking.
 
"still?" Yunho is directly standing from his sitting position and looking at Changmin with full of frustration.
"He still didn't touch any food or drink. I replaced new food for him and he is just sleeping. The food from yesterday is still the same and left untouched. You should do something before he do something more dangerous to his life." answered Changmin with worried voice.
 
"I will see him now" Yunho walks quickly to Jaejoong's white room. Then he found Jaejoong is weakly lying on the bed. He is really determine with his decision.
"Why you don't want to eat? Do you want to kill yourself?" asked Yunho with full of anger.
 
Jaejoong turns his head to look at Yunho. Yunho is frowning when he see Jaejoong looks really pale and his lips are dry and Jaejoong's body is getting weaker. Yunho is pleading softly, "Jaejoong, you have to eat. If not, you will get sick and it is dangerous for yourself."
 
Jaejoong shook his head and he turn his head away from Yunho. 
Yunho pulls his head down with full of frustration.."Okay, what do you want?! You want freedom? Okay! You can get what you want, if you promise you want to eat!" shouted Yunho.
Yunho's statement made Jaejoong turns his head and stares at Yunho. He is coughing softly as his throat is dry and makes him hard to speak.
"You..promise?" said Jaejoong with a weak voice.
Yunho eyes Jaejoong with anger expression, "Do you think I have another choice?? I promise. You can trust a promise from Jung Yunho. Now, let me help you to drink!"
 
Jaejoong stoned for a while as he keeps thinking if Yunho is speaking the truth or not..Jaejoong knows that Yunho is a man with full of pride and he will never break his promise. After Jaejoong feels confident, then he nods his head.
"Oh god, Jaejoong" said Yunho in relieve. Yunho holds a glass of water from the table and then sit on the bed beside Jaejoong. Yunho helps Jaejoong to sit from his lying position.
"Can you drink?" asked Yunho worriedly.
Jaejoong feels so thirsty and he really can't wait to drink the whole water from the glass in one gulp. Then, Jaejoong drinks the water voraciously but Jaejoong stops at the first gulp because he is choking and pain in his throat.
 
"Jaejoong, careful. Slowly" said Yunho softly and he pulls the glass away from from Jaejoong. "You are stubborn" then Yunho drinks the water from the glass.
After that, what is happening is really something that Jaejoong couldn't imagine. Yunho makes a transfer from mouth to mouth to Jaejoong and directly the water goes in smoothly into Jaejoong's throat.
After all the water has been transferred to Jaejoong, Yunho is still playing with Jaejoong's lips and he seems doesn't want to release Jaejoong's lips.
 
Jaejoong is gasping for breath and then Yunho released Jaejoong's lips. They both are sitting really close until their hot breaths are touching each other's face.
In a flash, Yunho moves his body to make a gap. "Tomorrow Heechul will help you in packing all of your clothes and Changmin will send you back" claimed Yunho.
"I don't want to bring anything from here. I came here without bringing anything and so I will go back just the same" said Jaejoong.
Yunho urges sharply, "You must! Jaejoong, please don't play with my patient."
Jaejoong just silent. Yunho will set him free and that is more than enough for Jaejoong now. Jaejoong tolerates with Yunho's suggestions.
 

 

All expensive clothes that Yunho bought for Jaejoong are being packed in 3 large suitcases, and not enough with that, there is another 1 large suitcase filled with accessories.

Yunho's bodyguards have arranged all the suitcase neatly in car's boot and Changmin is ready and inviting Jaejoong into the car to bring him back home.
Jaejoong turns his head to the mansion. Yunho is not here since that morning and Jaejoong has no idea where he is. Plus, he is not dare to ask Changmin about Yunho.
 
Jaejoong is supposedly should feel happy, but Jaejoong's forehead wrinkled thinking about his feelings. He doesn't know why he feels unhappy, and he feels sad at the same time.
Jaejoong tries to endure his tears because of mixed feelings in his heart.
 
Jaejoong quickly turns his body back and enters into the car. Changmin close the passenger's door and then he sits at the front seat, next to the driver. The car starts moving slowly through the big garden in front of the hall's mansion and then moves out from the big gate.
 
At that time, Jaejoong holds his strength to turns his head and look at Yunho's mansion. Maybe this is the last time. Jaejoong captured the view of that mansion and keep it in his memory, until the big gate is slowly closing back and dissapear the view from Jaejoong's eyes.
 
Good bye Jung Yunho. Jaejoong wipes his small tears that flows from his eyes. After this, I will stop thinking about you.