Pabo and cute

Sleep with my enemy

 

That night Yunho is standing at the garden in front of his mansion. He hopes the cold wind tonight can recover his s which makes Yunho's body always feeling hot. From his standing place, he is looking at Jaejoong's window at level two of the mansion. Yunho has removed the grills on the window since he promised to jaejoong to give a full freedom inside this mansion.
 
Jaejoong's window is widely open and the reflection of the light from Jaejoong's room can be seen clearly from Yunho's standing place. Yunho keeps staring at the window and he feels frustrated.
In Yunho's mind: Jaejoong is there in this mansion but I couldn't make him mine. 
Jaejoong's attitude who is hard as stone makes Yunho feels he is like a disgusting bastard who always wants to force his desire to Jaejoong. Yunho has never felt this stronger feeling and passionate s with anyone before. He is craving for Jaejoong so much.
 
Yunho's eyes are open widely when he can see Jaejoong's body reflection from the window. It seems like Jaejoong is walking back and forth in the room.
Yunho feels attracted to Jaejoong's shadow. Then, Jaejoong is making a movement like he is changing his clothes. Yunho is swallowing his saliva like a hungry tiger just by staring at Jaejoong's shadow, and then he looks 
his surrounding which is silent and peace, Yunho starts feeling that he is now just acting like a crazy stalker who is peeping Jaejoong's shadow with full of lust feelings.
 
Yunho eyeing the window again and he can see Jaejoong's slow movement in changing his clothes. Jaejoong's y body reflection can be seen from the window and it looks so alluring. 
Yunho is swearing in his mind..Damn! ! Yunho starts feeling s again when now Jaejoong is making a movement of his legs and changing his pants. Yunho's member is already erected strongly just from Jaejoong's y shadow.
Yunho gripped his teeth tightly to endure his hot feeling. Yunho's is reaching the maximum and ready to explode. Then, Yunho walks quickly to the stairs and walks to Jaejoong's white room. Without knocking the door first, Yunho opens the door aggressively.
Yunho's eyes are full of fire and he is ready to confront Jaejoong and then he founds that Jaejoong is sitting on the sofa with book in his hand.
 
Jaejoong turns his head to Yunho and with soft voice, Jaejoong asked.."What's wrong Yunho?"
Yunho endures his hot feeling.."Oh that window!" while pointing sharply at Jaejoong's window. Yunho added with a loud voice this time, "Next time, please close the window tightly if it is night!!" 
 
Jaejoong shows his confused expression.."But why?"
In Yunho's mind: Because I just saw you changing your clothes with full of hot movements from the garden!! That has just made me s and my is now!! 
 
Yunho stares Jaejoong with his sharp eyes and he is ready to reveal everything. But then, Yunho realised that he will look like a stupid man if he reveals everything inside his mind.
Then, Yunho replied, "Just close the window if it is night!"
With full of pride, Yunho walks out from Jaejoong's room and leaving Jaejoong who is still in confusion.