I love you

Sleep with my enemy

Yunho is sitting in front of the emergency room, and he was waiting there for several hours already without moving. Yunho endures his tormented heart, and he is hoping the best for Jaejoong and his baby. Changmin is also waiting together with Yunho, while Junsu has already went home because he needs to take care of his son, Leo. Junsu told Yunho that he will come back again later.

Suddenly, there is a crying sound from a baby. The crying sound is really loud and strong. Yunho is trembling and he is looking at Changmin, face to face. Both of them are panic. Is that the sound from my baby? thoughts Yunho.

In a flash, the green light appears from the emergency door and one nurse is walking out froom the door and calling Yunho's name. "Mr.Jung Yunho."
The nurse invites Yunho to get inside the room, which is the preparation room, located beside the operation room.
"This is your son, mr.Yunho. I'm showing it to you first before we bring him to the babies room." said the nurse.

Yunho is staring at the baby in the nurse's hands, with full of surprise. This small powerless baby, who has grew inside Jaejoong's tummy for all this time, is his baby, from his loving scenes with Jaejoong. Yunho can see how powerless the baby is and he reminds again his crazy mind on how he hates this baby previously.
This baby is my son. My sweetheart. The baby looks healthy and has a similar eyes like Yunho. Then, the nurse walks out from the room with the baby, to bring him to the babies room.

Yunho stoned at his position for few minutes. Then, he thinks about Jaejoong..Jaejoong..how about my wife?
"Nurse" called Yunho to the nurse, "How's my wife?"
The nurse eyes the operation room, "He is still unconscious but his condition for now is stable but we still don't know what will happen later. You can see him later after he has been transferred from the operation room to ICCU room."
Then, the nurse walks away and leaving Yunho alone who looks so worried with Jaejoong's condition.

Yunho remembers, previously he will definitely argue, forcing and using any possible method to get all that he wants. He really wants to see Jaejoong as soon as possible! Why the doctors are so late in doing their works??
However, Yunho endures his heart to be more patient. No. They are working hard to save Jaejoong's life. Yunho should not interrupting them because it is dangerous for Jaejoong's life.


 

It is all quiet and peace in the ICCU room. There is only Jaejoong in the room who is still unconscious and according to the doctor, Jaejoong's condition is still in a critical stage.
Yunho is sitting on the chair beside Jaejoong. He stares at Jaejoong's beautiful face who looks really pale after the surgery. Yunho has experienced all this before with Karam but finally Karam dead.
Is Jaejoong will do the same thing again to Yunho?

"You can't leave me alone, Jaejoong" claimed Yunho in a sad tone.."You can't leave me alone wihout my permission. Our son is waiting for us. He needs you, so you need to wake up and feed him and look after him to grow up as a healthy child..."
Yunho is caressing Jaejoong's fingers and he grips them warmly inside his hand.

"Please forgive me, Jaejoong" whispered Yunho softly to Jaejoong's ear.."Please forgive me because I always forcing you, hurting you. and while you were pregnant, I was always ignoring you" slowly Yunho kiss Jaejoong's hand softly,

"Please wake up, my Jaejoong and I promise, I will pay back all my mistakes that I have done to you."

Silent.

Yunho holds Jaejoong's hand tightly.."Please wake up, my sweet Jaejoong. Do you really want to go and leave me alone with our baby? You haven't gave him name, so what should I call him?"
Yunho's eyes are now teary and he feels so many mix feelings in his heart. He has never cried before this because his heart is full of darkness but since Jaejoong came into his life, Jaejoong is channeling colour flavours into Yunho's heart. Suddenly, Yunho drops the tears from his eyes as he couldn't endure his feeling anymore.

Yunho's voice has changed to a teary sound.."I love you so much Jaejoong, my wife. And I swear that I will devote all my life to you, if you want to wake up from your unconscious state. I'm scared Jaejoong, don't leave me alone."
Yunho's tears dropped on Jaejoong's hand. Suddenly, Jaejoong's fingers start twitching slowly and Yunho looks really shock with what he just seen. Jaejoong's fingers are twitching again and now start moving slowly..
At the same time, there is a small movement from Jaejoong's eyes and that makes Yunho waiting with  full of patient, plus panic.

Slowly and slowly, Jaejoong opens his eyes and he is directly facing Yunho's eyes who are all wet..."Why..are you crying..?" asked Jaejoong in a weak voice.
Yunho bends down his head as he tries to hide his face from Jaejoong.."I got dust on my eyes."
"Oh" Jaejoong closed his eyes again as he is still in pain and his body is really weak.."My baby??"
Yunho answered, "he is a small healthy baby, but his crying voice is really loud and strong, making all nurses have to close their ears."

Jaejoong is smiling and he tries to open his eyes again.."His name..."
"What is it Jaejoong?" asked Yunho softly.
"I have got a name for our baby.." said Jaejoong weakly.."A..Angel"
"Angel?" Yunho is frowning. From all millions of name, why Jaejoong chose Angel?
Jaejoong is smiling again...he tries to answer in his weak voice, "He..is..a..son..from an angel"

I'm an evil monster! I'm not an angel! Yunho cries in his heart. After all he has done to Jaejoong, Jaejoong is still accepting him as an angel? thoughts Yunho.

"Lo..ve.."
 

"What is it Jaejoong?" Yunho moves and gets his ear closer to Jaejoong's lips because Jaejoong's voice is getting weaker..

"Love you..Yunho." after finished that words, Jaejoong is back to unconscious again.
Yunho stoned and his tears are falling down, the evil heart who has been touched by an angel. Jaejoong is wrong, I'm not an angel. Jaejoong is my angel.
And the love word from Jaejoong's lips makes Yunho feels like he can't breath properly.  Yunho feels something extraordinary and magic that he has never experienced before.