Life saver

Sleep with my enemy

Jaejoong awakes because he feels thirsty and he is coughing. He looks at the surrounding and it is still dark. With careful steps, Jaejoong walks out from the bedroom. Hmm, where is the kitchen? Jaejoong feels so thirsty and he wants to drink.Jaejoong walks slowly on the floor as its really dark around him, but then he can see one small light at the edge of the floor.

Maybe that is the kitchen, thoughts Jaejoong.
Jaejoong walks closer to the light and he can see a door that is slightly open. He opens the door slowly and he paused. This is not a kitchen. While Jaejoong turns his head to walk out from that door, his eyes are suddenly looking on the wall and he is panic.
On the wall, Jaejoong can see many photos attached on it, and that photos are really unusual. There are photos of Yunho doing his work, and some photos of Yunho and Jaejoong are together. While looking at the photos, Jaejoong realised that all the photos are from a stalking camera.

"Some people said if you have a big curious mind, at one moment, that can be the reason for your death"
Jaejoong's body is trembling and he is panic when he heard that voice. Jaejoong turns his head and he can see Dr.Siwon is standing behind him. Dr.Siwon is smiling at him like usual but not a sweet smile but a smile covered with an evil shadow and it looks really scary.


 

"We are successful to track his car" said Changmin who is still catching his breath and running to Yunho who is now waiting in his room, worriedly like a lost puppy.
In a flash, Yunho is arranging all his weapons and not forget his small knife which he will usually bring at his ankle side. If he has to kill somebody to save Jaejoong's life, he promise that he will do it.
Yunho closed his eyes and hoping in his heart that he still have a time to save Jaejoong's life.


 

Jaejoong stares at the guy in front of him. Jaejoong's body is trembling and he is afraid because the guy in front of him has totally changed from a sweet and smily man to a scary evil monster.
Jaejoong's body is being tied on a chair and he couldn't move at all. The psycopath killer is standing in front of him while playing a sharp knife in his hand.

"Killing with knife is my favourite" said Dr.Siwon and then bringing the knife closer to Jaejoong.."That's why people called me TOP" laughed Dr.Siwon like a monster when he can see the afraid feeling from Jaejoong's eyes..

"Okay, I'm TOP, the killer that you all are looking for."

Jaejoong tried to fight when he realised that the guy in front of him is a psycopath killer mentioned by Yunho.
Dr.Siwon laughed looking at Jaejoong's small effort to fight, then he pulls Jaejoong's chair to the wall and pressing the knife on Jaejoong's cheek.
"This knife is really sharp" said Dr.Siwon and playing the knife again, closer to Jaejoong's cheek.."I hesitate if Yunho still wants to make you as his if I torn your face", Dr.Siwon slowly touching the knife on Jaejoong's cheek. Jaejoong closed his eyes and he is really scared now.

"I'm not Yunho's !" shouted Jaejoong.
"Not a ? You said you are not a ? You sleep with him and you enjoy it, you accept all facilities from him and then you paid him by your body. From my observations, you are Yunho's most favourite and most special compared to other , and I can imagine how happy I am when Yunho see your dead body full with knife marks." said Dr.Siwon.

Dr.Siwon continues his laughing, "Let's start this now..I will slowly cut on several parts of your body until you slowly die of losing blood.. After that, I will throw your dead body in front of yunho with my own hand"..
In a flash, that knife starts touching on Jaejoong's skin, then Jaejoong can feel sharp pain on his arm.


 

Yunho enters the villa with mad expressions. Changmin and other bodyguards are now surrounding the villa and ready to attack at anytime. There is no voice in the villa and everything is in peace and quiet. Then, Yunho eyes the door at the edge which is slightly open and he is running qucikly to the door and when he opens the door, his anger is reaching a maximum level. Yunho can see Dr.Siwon has made 2 cuts on Jaejoong's arms, and Jaejoong is crying because of the pain and he looks really weak like almost losing his conscious.

"Release him, TOP" voiced Yunho coldly, as he tries to endure his anger. That guy is still holding the knife closer to Jaejoong, then he turns his body to look at Yunho.
Dr.Siwon is smiling in satisfaction seeing Yunho in front of him.
"Ah..the life saver is finally coming" slowly Dr.Siwon is pointing the knife to Yunho, "You see here, Yunho. Your is battling his life now. At first I want to kill him and then I can presenting his body to you. But you came too early." stated Dr.Siwon.
"I will kill you!" said Yunho in angry voice.
Dr.Siwon's laughing voice can be heard in the whole room.. "Of course I know. Plus, now all your bodyguards are surrounding this villa in every angle, and ready to kill me at anytime"..quickly Dr.Siwon comes closer to Jaejoong and pressing the knife on Jaejoong's neck.."But, before you kill me, I will kill this first."

Jaejoong holds his breath, his body is shaking when he feels the cold knife on his skin. Jaejoong feels small pain on his neck now, as the sharp surface from that knife has made a small cut on his neck.
"If you try to do something to him, I swear I will kill you without any mercy" warned Yunho. This time Yunho really couldn't endure his anger anymore.
"You are scared, Yunho. I can see directly from your eyes, you are really scared when I hurt your " claimed Dr.Siwon and his eyes are staring at Yunho and he is smiling like a psyco. He continues playing his knife on Jaejoong's neck,
"With only one sharp cut, he will quickly die, right in front of your eyes..then, I'm willing to die in satisfaction after that" laughed Dr.Siwon.
In a flash, Dr.Siwon holds his knife higher and he is ready to kill Jaejoong.
Jaejoong closed his eyes, counting the seconds he will die. But then, he didn't feel anything. He wonders what's happened, and slowly he opens his eyes. He feels so shock with what he is seeing now.

Yunho is holding the knife with his hand. The sharp surface of the knife has sliced Yunho's palm but still Yunho ignores all the pain. Yunho gripped the knife tightly without any expression and now blood is flowing from his hand, and drop to Jaejoong's skin. Once again, Yunho has saved Jaejoong's life.

Dr.Siwon tries hard to pull the knife from Yunho's hand but Yunho's strong hand is gripping the knife tightly and then throwing it away on the floor.
"I will punish you before I kill you.." claimed Yunho with full of determination. Yunho kicks Dr.Siwon's abdomen and he falls on the floor and then, they are fighting and beating each other. But, Dr.Siwon is inexperience in fighting with bare hands without his knife, and that makes him lost. Yunho continues kicking and beating Dr.Siwon, non-stop, until he heard Jaejoong's painful voice.
Yunho realised that Jaejoong's condition is critical and he is almost losing his consciousness. Yunho changed his attention and runs closer to Jaejoong. He unties the rope around Jaejoong's body. But at that time, Dr.Siwon grabs his knife back from the floor and slowly he walks to Yunho and ready to stab Yunho's back...

DOR!!!

Dr.Siwon's body is falling on the floor because of the gunshot. Yunho turns his head, he can see Dr.Siwon is lying on the floor with knife in his hand, then he switched his head to the door, it is Changmin who is holding the gun in his hand.
"Finishing him" ordered Yunho quickly. Now Yunho's attention is totally on Jaejoong. He is holding Jaejoong's body like a bridal style and directly Jaejoong leans his head on Yunho's muscular chest then he lost his consciousness.

------------

(Author-nim: I just  updated long chapter 32.. fuh, tired! Enjoy reading and comment..hehe..) TQ =)