Pregnancy

Sleep with my enemy
Their marriage life is going through like normal. Yunho always make a love scene with Jaejoong, every night..His lust desire over Jaejoong seems no ending. But, that's the only moment when they can get close. Jaejoong realised that he can gets close with his husband only when making love together.
 
Yunho has changed his attitude into a caring personality, and he never force and being rough to Jaejoong anymore. Yunho just frowning silently and then walks out, if Jaejoong tries to argues with him. Yunho will choose
to avoid any controversy that can affect their marriage.
 
Now their marriage life has almost reached 2 months and Jaejoong still can feel some mixed feelings in his heart. He awares that there is something wrong in this marriage since the beginning. Because this marriage only based on the business agreement contract. Plus, Yunho who still didn't reveal everything in his heart and Jaejoong still think that he is a replcaement for Karam.
 
Jaejoong has never went to the right wing of the mansion which is the place for Karam painting and Changmin also has stopped talking about Karam to Jaejoong. Jaejoong can feel that, Yunho might has blocked Changmin and all people in this mansion to talk about that. Because Yunho also seems doesn't want to explain about that.
 
Jaejoong gets more confused now. What this marriage will be later on? Did he already made a wrong decision to accept this marriage? And one more question in his heart, Does Yunho really loves Jaejoong?
 
The more Jaejoong tries to thinking about that, the more pain he feels in his head. Jaejoong always feels headache and the unique pain will come at anytime, lately. 
"Jaejoong?" called Yunho who is now standing in front of Jaejoong.."Jaejoong, what's wrong?" asked Yunho with full of curious when he see Jaejoong can't stand properly.
Jaejoong tries hard to stand up, but the headache is really attacking his head strongly this time and he faints. In a flash, Yunho grabs Jaejoong's body from falling and hugs Jaejoong tightly.
"Jaejoong?" Yunho is panic.
 

"Jaejoong is pregnant. Congratulations Jung Yunho" said the old doctor with a smile on his face..the doctor added, "Finally, you will have a heir with Jung's name who will born later"
Yunho looks pale and panic. The doctor is still with his conversations about Jaejoong pregnancy and his baby. But, all in Yunho's mind now is bad dream. The bad dream that he tries to forget, but now it comes again and haunting him.
 
Yunho ordered Changmin to send back the Doctor to home. Changmin stares at Yunho's face and he knows what is in Yunho's mind right now.
"Jaejoong is pregnant" said Yunho worriedly to Changmin. Yunho is frowning and his expression looks so uncomfortable with that news.
"His condition is stable and he looks healthy.." said Changmin.
"You said Healthy??" shouted Yunho in angry tone, "He just now faint in front of me, he looks pale and his body is weak!"
"But Jaejoong is not the same with......." answered Changmin carefully.
"Shut up!!" said Yunho strongly.. "Jaejoong shouldn't pregnant!!" shouted Yunho with full of determination.
 

 

Jaejoong opens his eyes slowly and he is now lying on Yunho's bed. The first thing he can see is Yunho who is sitting near him and Yunho looks gloomy and worried.

"What has happened?" asked Jaejoong in a weak voice and his hand is holding his head as he still feel small headache.
 
Yunho's eyes are staring at Jaejoong, sharply..He seems not happy with the view of Jaejoong who looks sick in front of him.
"You are pregnant" replied Yunho in cold voice.
"Oh" Jaejoong feels surprise and he is directly touching his abdomen and rubbing it slowly.
Yunho just eyeing Jaejoong's action and his expression turns like an unhappy monster.
 
"You need to abort that baby" 
 
This time Jaejoong feels more shock and surprise with Yunho's words. Jaejoong is holding his breath deeply.
"What???" Jaejoong seems couldn't believe of what he just heard. He knows Yunho is an evil. But asking Jaejoong to abort his baby, who is also Yunho's baby is really out of Jaejoong's imagination.
 
Yunho shouted, "I don't want that baby! You need to abort the baby."