Real lover

Sleep with my enemy

That morning, there are two new young maids who are now in charge in cleaning Jaejoong's white room. Jaejoong just sitting on his sofa after he just finished a shower and he is looking at the two young maids who are busy changing new bedsheet.

One of the maid is holding the old bedsheet and seem like checking on it.Then she is whispering something to another maid and they are laughing softly after that. Jaejoong makes a confuse expression to both of them and they bend down their heads and quickly go out from the room.

Jaejoong turns his head to Heechul who is busy arranging Jaejoong's news clothes which keep coming everyday.
"Heechul, why they were acting like that?" asked Jaejoong curiously.
Heechul smiled, "They are new maids in here and definitely they feel interested to know something about you"
"About me?" questiones Jaejoong again.
"Jung Yunho's new lover..Aaah, do you know that all people are busy gossiping about You and Yunho. Plus, I found out that your name appeared in several gossip magazines which discussing about the mystery of Jung Yunho's new lover. You are the only Yunho's lover who is living with him in his mansion and some people out there are busybody to find an evidence about you and Yunho's love story. Because of that, you can see the two new maids are laughing softly while cleaning your bedsheet." explained Heechul.

Jaejoong is blushing after hearing Heechul's explanation. Heechul added, "Maybe that new maids are making their speculations and waiting the time when they can find some evidences that you and Yunho are sleeping together and they can use that as their gossip materials."
Heechul is smiling at Jaejoong and seems making a small tease, "Hey, I think I'm also curious. If they are really serious to find the evidence, and what if finally they can find it, Jaejoong?"
Heechul's question makes Jaejoong turns blushing more..


 

"Jaejoong?" Changmin enters the white room and he is looking at Jaejoong who is walking back and forth with worried expressions.
"What?" asked Jaejoong strongly.
"Yunho wants to see you" said Changmin.
Jaejoong nods his head and following Changmin from the back. Jaejoong stoned for few seconds when he finally realised that Changmin is bringing him to Yunho's bedroom.
"In Yunho's bedroom?" curious Jaejoong.
Changmin nods his head and then Jaejoong can see changmin smiles at him like a teasing. In Jaejoong's mind, he knows that Changmin is smiling at his expression who is now a little bit scared to see Yunho.

"Yes Jaejoong. Yunho wants to see you in his bedroom." claimed Changmin.
Jaejoong feels like he wants to run but he thinks again, maybe Yunho wants to confront him and he has to be brave.
"Okay" said Jaejoong while holding his breath deeply. Changmin opens the door for Jaejoong.

Jaejoong enters Yunho's bedroom. Jaejoong can see Yunho is standing in front of him and Yunho seems waiting Changmin to close fully the door and just leaving him and Jaejoong alone in this room.

"Good night Jaejoong" smiled Yunho sweetly. "Actually I want to talk about some issues regarding your 25th birthday.." Yunho's expression suddenly changed into a mysterious look.

"But I realised that we can never achieve anything even in a peace slow talk, so I will go direct to the point" said Yunho strongly.

Jaejoong stares at Yunho and focus to what Yunho is going to say.
"I have determined for your future" said Yunho in a low tone.
In Jaejoong's mind: My future? who is he to determine my future? Jaejoong feels like he wants to explode his anger but he couldn't do it. Yunho seems different, he looks calm but he has a dangerous aura from his eyes and Jaejoong admires that Yunho's charm.

Why I think about his charm? Jaejoong is swearing in his mind and Jaejoong tries to eliminate all thoughts about Yunho's charms in his mind.

Jaejoong keeps his eyes on Yunho and he feels uncomfortable because Yunho is really calm without any mad emotion but it is still makes Jaejoong scared. Jaejoong didn't like it, Jaejoong prefers Yunho to be bad mood and mad, more than Yunho right now, who is calm and cold.

"Jaejoong, you have to be my real lover. Start from tonight" said Yunho and he walks closer to Jaejoong,

"I will only give you one offer. Be my real lover and I will treat you right. If you reject this, I will assume you as nobody and I will passing you to all my bodyguards."

What? Jaejoong questioned in his mind. Jaejoong's forehead starts sweating. Yunho is joking, right? What does he means about passing me to his bodyguards? He wants to send me to his bodyguards so they can me? I don't think he is that evil to do that? Jaejoong stares at Yunho's serious eyes and Jaejoong feels so scared.

"So how Jaejoong? You want me or I will send you to all my bodyguards?"
Jaejoong is really angry and he tries to protest, "You will not dare to do that disgusting thing."

"Don't try to fight with me, Jaejoong. You don't know what I have done to all my previous lovers." said Yunho.
Jaejoong is speechless..Is he really serious?

 

"You are living with full of luxury in here, being treated like a queen, getting respect as Jung Yunho's lover and I'm tired with your attitude who is always protesting and disobey me. Now, this is the only offer for you and you have to decide it now. Me or I will send you to my bodyguards" explained Yunho.

Jaejoong is panic. He really feels that he wants to run away or kill himself. But Jaejoong knows that Yunho will not let it to happen.
"You..." Jaejoong answered with full of anger in his heart.
Yunho's eyes are shining like a fire, "What is it Jaejoong? I can't hear you."
Yunho purposely did it and that makes Jaejoong feels really mad and he answered again loudly, "You! I will choose you."
Yunho shows his victory smile on his face.."come here, my baby Jaejoong" Yunho opens widely his arms for Jaejoong and Jaejoong walks slowly to Yunho.
Yunho couldn't wait anymore and he pulls Jaejoong closer to his body. His lovely Jaejoong is in his hand now. He hugs jaejoong tightly and he pecks on Jaejoong's lips softly.
"Good! don't try to test my patient. I don't want you to protest me, tonight" said Yunho in a sweet romantic voice.