lust and pain

Sleep with my enemy

 

Yunho is back on the bed with his strong feelings to look at Jaejoong again. Jaejoong is still rolling and shaking his body on the bed.
Jaejoong stares Yunho with his blurry vision and dizzy head as he can't stop the pain feeling all over his body. "I'm in pain..my body is burning.." said Jaejoong. Yunho smiles while caressing Jaejoong's face. Jaejoong has totally no idea of what's wrong happened to his body, and there is only one way to ease the pain away from jaejoong's body. Jaejoong wants Yunho to help him.
 
Yunho moves closer to Jaejoong and touch Jaejoong's soft pink lips and he awares jaejoong's sharp eyes on him. Yunho can't stop himself from laughing as he sees jaejoong's reaction. "You don't like it?" whispered Yunho closely to jaejoong's left ear. Jaejoong can feel yunho's hot breath touching his skin and its aroused his body. "What..what has happened to my body?" said jaejoong while removing his outer jacket and left only revealing v-neck white shirt.  Yunho keeps caressing jaejoong's face from cheeks to chin with a sensual touch while his eyes are roaming all over jaejoong's body and because of that, Jaejoong's body is trembling. "My man, Changmin has mixed your drink with his pill without my permission.." said Yunho.
 
"A pill..? Is that a poison to kill me?" replied jaejoong. "No, it's not a poison but its a pill where it can stimulate your whole sensories and Your body will crave for a touch and at the same time arouse your desire. You will feel the burning pain if you refuse to satisfy your body." claimed Yunho.
 
Jaejoong takes time to understand the answer from Yunho. Then, with his small awareness mind, jaejoong can feel the danger from Yunho's answer and slowly he tries to avoid his body away from Yunho.
 
However, Yunho without give up moves closer to jaejoong again and this time with a soft voice, he whispered to jaejoong's right ear, "I can help you to ease the pain away from your body, jaejoong" said Yunho while his wild hand is slowly moving to jaejoong's exposed chest. Yunho can feel how soft jaejoong's skin is and he can't wait to taste it. Jaejoong moaned softly after Yunho's sensual touch  on his chest, "you are so sensitive, baby. You want me to fulfill your desire now?" said Yunho and with his evil eyes, Yunho's hand slowly and softly touch the most sensitive part of jaejoong's body with passionate movemements.
 
"No! Please No!" shouted jaejoong and his hand is gripping Yunho's hand tightly, "No! You can't do that to me!". "But this is the
only way to help you, my baby," replied Yunho. "Please let me help you, jaejoong".