Love rain

Sleep with my enemy

 

"Jaejoong.." Yunho's voice makes Jaejoong feels surprise. Jaejoong is standing at the balcony and looking around. That is the same balcony from his last incident where he fell from the balcony into the pool underneath.
 
Jaejoong turns his head and he can see Yunho is standing at the door staring at him peacefully. Jaejoong thinks that maybe Yunho has just came back from his company.
"Why are you standing alone at this balcony tonight?" questioned Yunho and he is looking at the small rains which suddenly turn into a heavy rain, and the raindrops are now touching on Jaejoong's body. Jaejoong's clothes are slightly wet from the rain but he is still not moving from his standing place. Jaejoong wants to enjoy the wonderful environment in front of him, tonight.
 
Since Yunho unlocked jaejoong from his white room, this is the first time for Jaejoong to enjoy the rain openly. Previously, Jaejoong can only watch the rain from his grilled window and he couldn't touch the rain.
And now he can feel the raindrops touching on his skin and he really likes it..
 
"I'm enjoying the rain" said Jaejoong without looking at Yunho. Jaejoong's back is facing Yunho.
 
"You will get sick, Jaejoong" worried Yunho with warning voice. Yunho tries to endure his anger.
 
Jaejoong turns his head and he stares at Yunho sharply, "Did you lie to me when you said you will give me a total freedom inside this mansion? or do you actually really like to disturb me! I know how to take care about myself and I hope you will not disturbing me."
Yunho quickly replied with a fire in his eyes, "Okay if you want to get sick. I hope you will not burdening me later."
Yunho turns his body and walks in few steps..then, he turns around his back to look at jaejoong, "After you have finished, I want to talk with you" said Yunho.
 
"About what?" curious Jaejoong. 
"Later, it is about your 25th birthday" replied Yunho.  
 
Jaejoong looks pensive. His 25th birthday is coming. How comes Yunho knows about my birthday? Jaejoong is so curious to know. However, Jaejoong holds back his curiousity as he will satisfy Yunho's feeling if he follows Yunho to talk about that.
In Jaejoong's mind: Maybe he purposely said it, so I will stop playing with the rain and follows him.
 
"I will talk with you later after I have finished enjoy in here." said Jaejoong with cold voice.
Yunho's eyes are really full of fire as he endures his anger feeling, "Don't forget to come and see me later in my working room".
Then, Yunho walks out with his anger heart.