the truth

Sleep with my enemy
Changmin brings Jaejoong into one room which equipped with sofa and coffee table at level two of the building. Changmin invites Jaejoong to sit on the sofa.
"Let's sit first. You want coffee?" asked Changmin.
Jaejoong shook his head and he is frowning with Changmin's recent informations to him.
 
"Yunho is in Italy now. He has an important task to do there." Changmin changed his sitting position to be more comfortable.."Actually, I should tell you the whole story since the beginning, but Yunho holds me from doing it." said Changmin.
 
another story? is this another surprise? Jaejoong's heartbeat is beating faster now.
"Yunho has never involved in corrupting your father's business, or even the bankrupt issue." Changmin talks in his serious tone. "You may not believe this, but you can find the information in  everywhere about how Yunho helps to develop all businesses that almost bankrupt and make them alive again. There are so many broken companies out there, which have been taken over by Yunho and then became more successful because of Yunho's efforts."
 
Jaejoong is frowning again and he argues, "But my father's business was fine before he made an agreement with Yunho. The company was not going for bankruptcy at all!" Jaejoong reminds again all luxury clothes and accessories bought by his father to 
his mother, his big bungalow and cars and all other luxuries been provided by his father at that time. Impossible for my father's business to bankrupt. 
 
Changmin directly answered, "Your father hides all the problems from his family. He didn't want your mother and you to be worried." Changmin holds his breath and added, "You may not believe me in this, but let me explain to you the story first. After that you can decide. Whatever your decision after that, I will not have any problem with it. What is for sure, I will not lie even one single word for this story."
 
Changmin leans his body at the sofa.."At that time, your father came to meet Yunho and he requested for financial support and business agreement. At first, Yunho was not interested at all and he was ready to reject the proposal. This is because,
your father's business at that time was really in the critical stage of bankruptcy and it needs a huge sum of financial support to redevelop everything back to normal. But then, your father made an offer to Yunho."
 
Jaejoong is so curious, "An offer?"
Changmin stares at Jaejoong's eyes and he answered, "Yes..It was a crazy offer, but Yunho changed his mind directly after that."
"What is the offer?" asked Jaejoong again.
 
"YOU"
 
Jaejoong feels shock.."Me?"
 
"Your father seems to have already gave up before he asked Yunho's help..And maybe you are the only treasure that he owned, who he can offered directly to Yunho. Because your father awares that Yunho was a well-known playboy at that time, so maybe your father assumed that he can used you to make Yunho interested."
 
Jaejoong is speechless after he heard the explanation from Changmin. His father offered him to that evil guy as a replacement for his father's business financial support?? Impossible!! My father would not dare to do that!!
 
"I know you will not believe it. But we have the evidence for that agreement and I will show it to you. Now, I will continue with my story." said Changmin softly as he understands Jaejoong is still shock after he heard about his father's action. Changmin added, "Everything would be different if the offer was not you. I knew that time, Yunho was totally rejected your father's proposal, but Yunho
changed his mind when he saw your photo which was sent by your father."
 
Jaejoong's photo showed a similarity with Yunho's ex wife. Jaejoong feels pain in his heart when he realised that statement.
"Yes, you know right..the similarity of your face even with a first glance.." Changmin then stops his words when he realised Jaejoong looks pale now.."Jaejoong, are you okay?"
 
Jaejoong nods his head.."Oh..I'm okay" answered Jaejoong slowly.
"Yunho was directly agreed with your father's offer. However, he didn't want to act in hurry. According to the agreement, when you reach 25-years old, you will be sent to Yunho to be his wife. Yunho has never took over your father's business. He only
gave the financial support which the amount has being requested by your father. But, your father was actually working in a bad management group which later betrayed him, stole all the money and that makes all your father's business became worse and worse.
Then, your father came again to meet Yunho for help." explained Changmin.
 
Jaejoong looks pensive as he tries to digest each word from Changmin's explanation. Is Changmin speaking the truth? But he is always honest..Jaejoong just couldn't believe of what his father did to him and all his good imaginations about his father was completely diminished. If what Changmin said is true, Jaejoong needs to accept that his previous life with his father was full of lies. 
 
Jaejoong has been sold by his father to be Yunho's wife when he reached 25-years old, which is 1 more week from today. Jaejoong is frowning, he feels like he has just being humiliated. He really wants to scream right now, he is not a gift which can be give to anybody. He is a human and he has his own feeling.
 
"Yunho was really mad with your father, because his huge sums of financial support to your father has been wasted just like that. Yunho didn't want to give a second chance for your father. The business should not be in your father's hand if he didn't want the company to be more broken. Therefore, Yunho bought the stocks. Plus, he still gave monthly financial support to your family even though your father has no right to get the money anymore. That's all because Yunho was really concern about you." Changmin stares at Jaejoong sharply into his eyes.
 
In Jaejoong's mind: "Yunho concerns about me? Impossible! He only worried because Jaejoong has a similar face with his ex-wife, who he really loved..
"I understand your feeling. But there are certain things that I need to explain to you at the canopy. But at that time, Yunho has interrupted our conversations. You assume that Yunho only look at you as the replacement for Karam. But actually it is not true! As concomitant with time, all that Yunho see is really only you..the real you" explained Changmin with full of determination.
 
In Jaejoong's mind: concomitant with time? Jaejoong looks curious.
 
Changmin explained, "Yes, we were watching you for all this time. The small house that your live with your family at that time was one of Yunho's property..All things have been arranged properly, to make sure everthing is fine in your life even your father was actually bankrupt." 
 
Suddenly Jaejoong realised. He reminds again all facilites that he received easily that time, like the small house which his father got with a very low price..
 
Changmin added, "We also knew about your plan to take a revenge for your family" Changmin can see Jaejoong's face is turning red now.
"Jaejoong, the story about your parents die were also surprising us very much. Believe me, Yunho was really shock at that time. People knew him as an evil and cold-hearted person but what is for sure, he never means to oppress the weak people. He has tried his best effort to help your father - just for your sake. All that happened in your family was not Yunho's fault." Changmin said in a strong voice with serious expression.
 
Jaejoong feels ashamed with his self. He doesn't know how to react..All his revenge, his thoughts, his anger and his hate for all this time were built from a totally wrong perception. 
And Yunho has never ever tried to defend his self even with all Jaejoong ructions, invective, swearing and accusations. Why he didn't want to defend his self and just let me wildly accuse, angry and mad at him with all wrong perceptions?
 
"Your birthday will come in just few more days..So, to match with the contract agreement made by your father,... Yunho will marry you." said Changmin softly.
 
Jaejoong looks surprise. Is Yunho still take that old agreement seriously? But the agreement involved a hug sum of money, which being given by Yunho to his father. Even Jaejoong tries to reject the agreement, he has to bear all of the huge debt to Yunho.
 
"Is..Is Yunho ordering you to tell me all this story..?" said Jaejoong in stuttered voice.
Directly Changmin shook his head.."Never. Yunho has never ever ordered me to tell any of these stories to you. Plus, Yunho actually wants to keep this as a secret from you. I know Yunho's attitude very well, and he will never wants to explain all these true stories to you. Maybe he will kidnap you again and force you to marry with him..So, I just want to make you ready if that case will really happen.." laughed Changmin.
 
Jaejoong replied, "Reminds his attitude who always gets what he wants, so I believe he might do it..so, he sets me free for only a temporary period?"
 
Changmin nods his head.."I just hope you will eliminate all your revenge. What is for sure, I can guarantee you that Yunho is really really care and concern about you. And Yunho is really serious to make you as his wife. Now, he is in Italy, to visit Karam's burial place."
 
Asking permission from his ex wife. Jaejoong closed his eyes in pain. 
 

Today is his 25th birthday. Jaejoong already knew the day will come. He can feel that Yunho will be here to pick up and snatch him back. Jaejoong's heartbeat is beating faster.
 
Jaejoong's body is trembling when he heard a knock sound on his door. But Jaejoong already knew who is the person. And when Jaejoong opens the door, he is facing Yunho.
 
Yunho looks extraordinary handsome, and even more handsome than the last day he met. Yunho wears black sunglasses, blue shirt with black coat and black pants. Jaejoong feels like an angel is standing in front of his door.
 
"I already knew what you are going to say" said Jaejoong.
Yunho stoned and he keeps staring at Jaejoong.."I also knew that you have already knew. Changmin told me about the meeting with you. Can I come in?"