Awake

Sleep with my enemy

 

Yunho who has just finished shower, walks out from the bathroom in his black silk robe, without any expression. He is still mad thinking of what has just happened to Jaejoong. Yunho's hair is totally wet and all of his wet clothes are laying on the ground. 
 
Changmin is standing beside yunho's bed with his body is still trembling and shaking after being beaten by Yunho. There are so many
red marks, wounds on his arms and blood all over his shirt. However, Changmin ignores all the pain and is still tough standing in front of Yunho and ready to wait any order from Yunho.
 
"So, how is his condition now?" asked Yunho with cold voice.
 
"The doctor is still treating him, there are so many water that still left in his lungs..But how about you, are you okay? You just jumped from the balcony only to save that guy.." replied changmin.
 
Yunho stares Changmin with his sharp eyes while his hands are busy drying his wet hair with a towel. "At that time, I really want to kill him" said Yunho.
 
"Then, why did you save him?" questioned changmin again. Yunho turns his body around and he is now facing Changmin, seems like there is a fire from Yunho's eyes, "because it's not the time yet for him to die," Yunho's brown eyes stares at changmin without blinking, "and you..why you purposely let him escaped?"
 
Changmin's body is trembling with Yunho's words.."I didn't let him escape, Yunho".
 
"Do you think I'm stupid? You are my most trusted man and I believe you won't let your self being fooled easily like that and especially
from that guy, unless you purposely did it." claimed Yunho with clear and strong voice.
 
Changmin is panic now and with trembling voice he replied, "I want to set him free, because I'm afraid that he will bring a problem to us".
 
Yunho throws his towel on a chair, with a warning sharp voice "Changmin, within these two days, you have disobeyed me two times! Listen to me carefully!! If once again you try to do something against my rules, I will not hesitate to punch you and kill you at the same time!" That warning voice is echoing in Changmin's ears and he slowly bends his head as an agreement.
 
Finally Jaejoong awakes, slowly opens his eyes and he feels pain around his chest area. Jaejoong tries hard to take a deep breath to ease the pain in his chest. "Stay calm, you are save now. You can slowly take a breath," Yunho's voice made Jaejoong realised his situation now.
 
with cautious, Jaejoong turns his head and he see Yunho is sitting on the bed, next to him. Jaejoong moves his whole body as far as he can from Yunho and he is shivering now. Jaejoong's reaction makes Yunho smiles from his eyes. 
 
"Are you starting afraid of me after that incident?" asked Yunho with smirks expression.
 
Damn. answered Jaejoong from his mind. He is fighting for his life, while this evil guy is laughing at him.
But is it true that Yunho has jumped into the pool to save my life? why? But he really wants to kill me that time at the balcony?
why suddenly he changed his mind? so many questions in Jaejoong's mind.
 
"Yes, I'm the one who saved your life," said Yunho like he knows what is in Jaejoong's mind. "But what I did is not for you, its for my satisfaction."
 
Jaejoong stares at Yunho with full of anger in his eyes, "What do you mean?"