Warning

Sleep with my enemy

 

The meeting is now finish. Several workers start to walk away from the meeting room while Yoochun is still sitting on his chair, staring Yunho who is busy reading some files on his table. Yunho is not the type of talkative person, he is cold-hearted and love to be alone in his own world, that makes people to feel afraid to get near him.
 
Yoochun is not really a close friend with Yunho. They just talk to each other only about business and nothing more than that. But, if it is about business, Yunho is really a cooperative person. Yoochun feels satisfy to have a chance to work together with Yunho. 
 
Yoochun starts hesitate to ask Yunho about Jaejoong. He thinks it is really awkward for him to suddenly talking about Jaejoong. But he has promised to his dear, Junsu, so he has to do it. "Yesterday, my wife Junsu and I met your lover in the party" said Yoochun to Yunho to start the conversation.
 
In a flash, Yunho turns his head to Yoochun and he seems curious, his eyes are now staring at Yoochun. "Oh, really?" replied Yunho coldly, but his eyes are still sharp on Yoochun makes Yoochun feels a little bit uncomfortable. "Did he mention anything to your wife?" asked Yunho.
 
"He asked Junsu to help him get out from your mansion" replied Yoochun.  Yunho then quickly standing like a mad monster, "Please inform your wife to stop doing anything. Jaejoong is mine and nobody can help him to get out from my territory, unless with my permission!" clamied Yunho with a strong voice. "I respect you as my business partner, Yoochun. I don't want this issue to ruin our business relations. Sorry, I have to go now. I still have some works to do".
 
Yoochun bends his head and he stoned on his chair. Yunho has already walked out from the meeting room. 
 
(At Yunho's mansion)
 
Suddenly, the white door is open and Jaejoong trembles as he didn't expect to see Yunho walks into the room. Yunho has totally ignored him and he didn't see Yunho since after the party. As usual, Yunho appears with his anger expressions. Jaejoong is curious in his mind. Why it is so hard to see him smile purely? The smile on his face is always fake with evil mask. Did he ever experience happiness in his life?
 
Yunho opens his jacket and throws it on the chair, and he is loosing his necktie while sharply staring at Jaejoong. "What did you say to Junsu?" asked Yunho. Jaejoong's body quivered afraid, he knows Junsu might have told about it to Yoochun and then informed it to Yunho. Jaejoong tries to deny his afraid feeling to Yunho, and he reminds again to strength his heart about what has happened to his parents. He needs to be strong to face this alone.
 
Yunho is really mad now, and his eyes are full of fire.."How dare you asked Junsu to help you escape from here. Listen Jaejoong, if he ever tries to do something, I will not hesitate to kill him" warned Yunho with strong voice.  "When I say I will do it, then I will do it! I have never played with my words! Your action will be replaced by one life".
 
Small sweat appeared on Jaejoong's forehead. He is nervous now. Jaejoong thoughts in his mind, Is he really serious to kill Junsu? Jaejoong couldn't imagine it. Oh god, Junsu is the only person that can help Jaejoong. But if Yunho really serious with his warnings, then Jaejoong can't do anything now. "Why don't you just releasing me from here? I'm tired being your prisoner".
 
Yunho's evil eyes gazed jaejoong from head to toe, "It is too easy if I just release you from here. You will definitely try to find other ways to take a revenge on me..and It is too easy if I just kill you, Your body is so precious for me to let you die easily.." said Yunho and he walks closer to Jaejoong and automatically Jaejoong steps backward.
 
"No..please don't come closer!" Jaejoong puts his hands in front of his body as a protection sign. Yunho smiled watching Jaejoong's action.  "Jaejoong, you know that you can never fight me whenever I want you. You are still not learning from our previous love scenes?" said Yunho with cold voice and he throws his necktie on the floor and he starts ing his shirt, one by one.
 
Jaejoong stared at Yunho cautiously and he is panic. "You..What do you want??" asked Jaejoong.
"What do you think I want, Jaejoong?" said Yunho while throwing his shirt away and now Yunho's upper body is totally . Yunho is proudly showing his gold brown muscular body which look tough and strong in front of jaejoong. Jaejoong's face is turning red now.