Opportunity

Sleep with my enemy

 

"If it's not because of my husband, I will never want to come to this party, mingling with them" smiled that cute guy to Jaejoong. 
 
He is already married to another guy? I can see the happiness light from his eyes. He is definitely married to a caring and loving guy. Jaejoong thoughts in his mind.
 
"I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Junsu" and with smile, Junsu offers his hand to Jaejoong. Jaejoong feels comfortable with that warm smile and then he holds that hand and both of them start shaking hand together. "I'm Jaejoong" introduced himself to Junsu and he feels so thankful that Junsu wants to be friend with him.  "Just ignore them. Actually, they all are jealous with you" said Junsu to Jaejoong with his soft voice.
 
"Jealous with me? but why?" curious Jaejoong. "You probably do not know the current news now," laughed Junsu at jaejoong, "There are so many gossips are spreading outside and mostly talking about you, Jaejoong".
Jaejoong really curious wants to know, "Me? Why?". Junsu replied, "Because Jung Yunho, the cold-hearted guy invited you to live with him in this big mansion. Even though he has so many lovers, but he is the man with his own principle, that he will never bring any of his lovers to his mansion. He will usually brings his lover to his hotels and not into his mansion". Junsu smiled and explained again, "You are his only lover that he invites to live with him in this mansion and plus, you are still here until now make me feel so surprise. You don't know how many crazy girls and boys out there are jealous and craving to be in your place now".
 
Jaejoong seems couldn't believe of what he just heard from Junsu. They all do not know what has actually happened to himself. Jaejoong is not Jung Yunho's lover, he lives in this mansion is not as a Yunho's lover, but more like a prisoner, being locked by Yunho in this mansion.
"Are you like one of them? admiring Yunho? Junsu laughed hearing that question from Jaejoong. "No, for me, my husband is the best and I don't have time to admire other people" smiled Junsu and Jaejoong can see junsu's eyes shine with full of love.
 
Jaejoong suddenly feels the pain in his heart. He realised how lucky Junsu is compared to him, who is still not sure what will happen to himself. Jaejoong holds his tears in his heart and he reminds again his fail mission to take a revenge on Yunho. Junsu awares Jaejoong's sad expression and he seems so concern, "Why Jaejoong? Something's wrong?". Jaejoong stares at Junsu and he can see how sincere Junsu is. He is really nice, maybe he can help me...thoughts jaejoong.
 
"Help me..." whispered Jaejoong weakly on junsu's ear, afraid that Yunho or his bodyguards will know about it. "Please help me get out from here."
 
Junsu seems surprise  with Jaejoong's request, and his eyes are full of question. "What? But..I thought.." before Junsu completed his words, then suddenly one guy comes closer to him, "So here you are, I try to find you everywhere, my dear" that romantic voice
makes Junsu turns his head away from Jaejoong. Jaejoong is looking at that guy who is holding Junsu's waist possessively but full of love. He sees Junsu is so happy and comfortable with that guy, and Jaejoong can confirms that he is definitely Junsu's husband.
Jaejoong feels envy in his heart. "oh Yoochun" said Junsu while his cheeks are turning red as he is so shy in front of jaejoong with Yoochun's possessive hug on his body.
 
His husband really loves him very much. Jaejoong concluded in his mind.
 
"We should go home now. Let's go my dear.." said Yoochun to Junsu. "But Yoochun, I think we have just arrived..what if..." Yoochun stopped Junsu's words with his fingers, "Sssshh, I want to go home now and can't wait to be on bed with you" smiled Yoochun to Junsu.
Jaejoong understands the meaning of Yoochun's words. Not only Junsu's cheeks, but now Jaejoong's white cheeks also turning red, feeling shy with yoochun's words. "Let me introduce him to you, this is Jaejoong" said Junsu to his husband, Yoochun.
 
Jaejoong offers his hand with full of manners and Yoochun shakes that hand while his eyes staring at Jaejoong sharply, makes Jaejoong confused. "You mean 'that Jaejoong'?" query Yoochun to Junsu. Junsu bends his head to Jaejoong as a signal of apology with Yoochun's words to Jaejoong. "I hope you understand, the gossip about you and Yunho are spreading so fast everywehere" explained Junsu hoping Jaejoong will understand. Jaejoong nods his head understood with Junsu's explanation but deep in his heart he feels sad because Yoochun might be one of Yunho's business partners. And if that is true, he is losing his hope to ask help from Junsu.
 
"Let's go, my dear" Yoochun pulls Junsu's body closer, softly. "Hold on," replied Junsu while at the same time, Junsu gives Jaejoong his namecard, "This is my namecard, You can call me anytime you want, Jaejoong."  Jaejoong holds the card tightly in his hands like it is his saving card. After that, Junsu and Yoochun walk out leaving Jaejoong alone.
 
 
(At Yoochun and Junsu's house)
 
"He asked me for help, Yoochun" said Junsu while hugging Yoochun's body. Both of them are laying together on bed. Yoochun feels shocked and curious, "Who do you mean, my dear?". 
"It is Jaejoong" replied Junsu sweetly.
"I think it is better for us to not getting involve in Jung Yunho's personal. He is my business partner and I'm comfortable working with him but I do admit that..I don't really like
Jung Yunho's personality." clamied Yoochun while his hand playing with Junsu's hair.
 
"But why?" asked Junsu again as he really wants to know. "hmmm.. Yunho is really well-known with his cold and evil heart. He will not tolerates anybody who tries to interrupt him. Sometimes, I don't really feel comfortable with his attitude." explained Yoochun.
"I feel more worried to Jaejoong now" with cautious voice Junsu reminds again Jaejoong's pleading words in the party, asking for his help. "Yoochun, Jaejoong has actually asked me to help him get out from Yunho's mansion in the party tonight, and I can
see his sad eyes are begging me. What if Yunho forced Jaejoong to live with him in that mansion?".
 
"Might be true" replied Yoochun and then he kiss Junsu's forehead. "But as I said, it is not our problem. So let's not involve with this matter" claimed Yoochun with sweet seductive voice.
Junsu is begging Yoochun again, "Honey, what if at least you try to talk with Yunho? Maybe we can help Jaejoong. You have a meeting with Yunho tomorrow morning, right?" Junsu tries hard to make Yoochun agrees with him. "Okay my dear, for you I will try" Yoochun hugs Junsu's body tightly and they start kissing passionately that night.