the time is coming

Sleep with my enemy

 

After few minutes Dr.Siwon left, Yunho enters Jaejoong's room. Jaejoong feels easy because that means, Yunho isn't aware about his conversations with Dr.Siwon just now.
"How's your condition?" asked Yunho with cold voice.
Jaejoong stares at Yunho and his head still reminds about their hot memory love scenes last night with Yunho. He couldn't hold his frustration remembering all the scenes, and directly Jaejoong turns his head away.
"It's not your business" said Jaejoong.
"Jaejoong, you have to recovery as soon as possible. So, I can bring you back quickly. It's not save in here" claimed Yunho.
"You are the one who is having a problem with your enemies, but why I have to involve in this?" voiced Jaejoong with fire in his eyes.
Yunho stares Jaejoong's eyes sharply like a silent fight..
"Because you are my lover and now TOP is chasing both of us" replied Yunho.
In jaejoong's mind, TOP? who is that guy?..
"TOP is a killer who has been paid by my enemy" said Yunho while he is looking at his tight fist which is still swollen due to intense beating against Taeyang until that guy was bleeding and begging to Yunho for mercy..Yunho added, "TOP is really well-known with his killing strategy which is never fail. Previously we managed to save from that car accident which was planned by TOP..That psycopath will never stop to chase us until he is successfully killing both of us."
 
Jaejoong's body is trembling now..That TOP guy sounds really scary..
"You are not save in here, Jaejoong. There is no one has ever seen TOP, no one knows how he looks like. He can be anyone. Plus, I'm not even trusting my own bodyguards, except Changmin. Your safety is really dangerous in here. You will be save in my mansion..Hmm, I think you look much healthier now. So, I will arrange a car to bring you back tonight." explained Yunho.
 
If he goes back to that mansion, that means his chance to escape is zero..Jaejoong's mind starts panic..I don't want to comeback to that mansion.
Directly, Jaejoong is holding his head and he is acting like he is totally in pain.
"Why Jaejoong?" asked Yunho worriedly.
"My head..my head.." answered Jaejoong with a pain voice to make Yunho believes that Jaejoong is really in pain.
"Doctor!" called Yunho loudly and in a flash, Dr.Siwon runs into the room.
"What's wrong Yunho?" asked Dr.Siwon.
"He is in pain!" shouted Yunho.."You told me that his condition is getting better and he can go back home tomorrow. But he is still in pain now. Why??.." worried Yunho.
Dr.Siwon realised Jaejoong's eyes signal to him and he knows what he is going to do now, "As I said, his condition is still not fully stabile. Sometimes the pain will attack him again especially aroung the stitches area. Therefore, I recommend you to let him stay in here for a bit longer until he has totally recovered."
 
Yunho is looking at Jaejoong with full of concern..He feels frustrated.."Okay..Treat him now!" said Yunho.
Jaejoong feels satisfy in his heart..His chance to escape is getting bigger now.