Anger

Sleep with my enemy

 

After he has fully enjoyed the rain, Jaejoong walks into his white room to change his clothes and then, going down for dinner. After that, Jaejoong returns back to his white room. Jaejoong has purposely decided to not go to Yunho's working room. 
Plus, Jaejoong thinks that maybe Yunho is not really serious to only talking about his birthday and maybe Yunho will not wait longer for him to come. Jaejoong knows Yunho has so many other business works to do.
 
"Why you didn't come to my working room?" Yunho's sudden voice in the dark has made Jaejoong's body shivered. Jaejoong can feel  that Yunho is now walking closer and sitting on the chair beside his bed.
 
"Why did you come into my room without my permission?" asked Jaejoong like a police. At the same time Jaejoong's hand is crawling to find the switch on the wall to turns the light on, because Jaejoong feels that Yunho is so suspicious inside the dark.
 
Jaejoong managed to find the switch and turn on the light. He can see Yunho now is sitting on his sofa like a king, in his black satin robe and in Yunho's hand, he is holding a glass of drink. Then, Jaejoong eyes at the brandy bottle which is next to Yunho, on the table.
Is he drunk? thoughts jaejoong.
Jaejoong's heartbeat is beating faster. He knows how Yunho's emotion which is always changing and now Jaejoong is afraid and couldn't imagine what Yunho will be if he is drunk.
 
"What are you doing in here, Yunho?"
Yunho's sharp eyes are staring at Jaejoong, "what do you think I want? I've been waiting for you in my working room and then I realised you with your big ego didn't come to see me." said Yunho with cold voice.
 
Jaejoong steps backward, slowly and he is eyeing the white door. He tries to slowly walk to be near to the white door, So when Yunho tries to do something bad to him, Jaejoong thinks that he will just quickly runs out from the door.
Yunho smiled looking at jaejoong's cute actions.
"You seem afraid like a small kitten again, Jaejoong. Do you think I will do something bad to you again? like mixing 'the pill' inside your drink, or...throwing you from the balcony again?" claimed Yunho with strong voice while he puts his glass and then he is standing and walks closer to Jaejoong.
 
"Are you drunk, Yunho?" Jaejoong eyes the white door, he just need a few steps and he is ready to run from Yunho. Jaejoong thoughts in his heart with full of confident.
"Jung Yunho has never drunk," Yunho walks closer calmly, like a big tiger who is sneaking the target.."And you..You should listen to all my orders, Jaejoong."
 
Jaejoong awares that Yunho has reached his limit. Yunho has lost his patient, and because of that Jaejoong tries to run to the white door. Jaejoong is successfully opens the white door and in a flash, Yunho is already standing behind his back and slams the door to close it back.
Yunho pressed Jaejoong's body to the white door with his muscular body. Jaejoong is in panic and shocks, he can feel Yunho's is pressing hardly behind his back. Jaejoong tries to fight and moves his body but Yunho who is stronger than him has blocked all Jaejoong's movements. Yunho smells Jaejoong's body seductively.
 
Jaejoong feels so scared. He keeps thinking if Yunho will force and him again. Jaejoong holds his breath deeply.
"I have never making love while standing. And you make me want to try" Yunho whispered to Jaejoong's ear seductively and Yunho teased Jaejoong by touching his tongue on Jaejoong's ear. Jaejoong is trembling as he is really afraid.
 
"Jung Yunho! are you trying to force me again?" shouted Jaejoong after he failed to moves his body from Yunho..Jaejoong added, "If you try to do it again, you have approved it to me that you are the real bastard who can only get what you want from me."
 
Jaejoong's sharp words make Yunho realised his conscious back. Yunho stoned for few seconds. And then Yunho is releasing his body from Jaejoong.
"Damn!" said Yunho in angry tone and walks out leaving the white room.
 
Jaejoong holds his breath again and he is leaning his body on the door. He feels relieved now. Actually, Jaejoong has slowly affected by Yunho's lustful seduction and he is afraid that one day he will surrender to Yunho.
 
____
 
(Author-nim: fuh, updated! what do you think of this chapter? hehe.. enjoy reading and comment^^)