Romantic dinner

Sleep with my enemy

 

Yunho holds Jaejoong's hand firmly while walking into the restaurant. The restaurant's chief is already standing and welcoming both Yunho and Jaejoong, then walks them to their table.
 
Yunho seems very close with the restaurant's chief. The chief is a french guy with his strong accent. Jaejoong just look at Yunho who is talking with the chief in French, and he shows his smile face to the chief. From Jaejoong's investigation previously, he knows that Yunho studied in France for 3years and he has few relatives in France. So that's why Yunho can speak French fluently. Hmm, but that is not my business now..thoughts Jaejoong and quickly stop his minds from further thinking about it.
 
After the chef walks away, Yunho pulls the chair for Jaejoong, romantically like a proper gentleman and he sits in front of jaejoong. 
"This is my mother's restaurant. Francoise is my mother's assisstant since long time ago. He really loves this restaurant like loving his life" said Yunho.
 
Jaejoong just silent listening to Yunho. Yunho's parents also have died, from Jaejoong's knowledge. But don't know why, he failed to get any further information about Yunho's parents, which seems so private and it's hard for him to get any info during his previous investigations.
 
One waiter comes to their table and Yunho makes the order in French. By the time the starter menu comes, Jaejoong looks so amaze with the menu. Yunho explains to Jaejoong about the starter menu, which is called L'imperial de saumon marine, a smoky salmon. Along with other menus: creme, citrus pickles and baggue bread. All the menus look so luxury and exotics.
 
Jaejoong starts tasting the creme for the first time ever in his life. Jaejoong can feel how the sweet creme melts inside his mouth and the taste is so soft and wonderful. Jaejoong his lips with his cute pink tongue. Jaejoong didn't realise that Yunho is staring at Jaejoong without blinking, like a hungry monster. Yunho stares at Jaejoong's luscious wet lips and he couldn't hold his aggressive lust in his mind. He feels frustrated as he has to endure his lust over jaejoong while the reality is, he really wants to explode now and ravishing Jaejoong's body.
 
Yunho then orders Chardonnay, a white wine for their dinner while Yunho's naughty mind is hoping that Jaejoong will be drunk and then slowly lost his defence. But he reminds again his previous love scene with Jaejoong in an unconscious mind makes Yunho feels uncomfortable. He wants Jaejoong to surrender to him, wrapping his hairless legs to his body and inviting to fill inside the tight hole. That moment will come soon, if Yunho keeps his patient now and slowly makes Jaejoong surrender. 
 
The main course comes, it is Parmentier de canard et son bouquet de verdure, a roasted duck meat which is in gold brown colour, together with soft mash potatoes and mixed salads. The main course looks so extraordinary, makes jaejoong admires with the appearance.
 
"Do you like it?" asked Yunho softly. Yunho looks so romantic tonight and his usual evil smile starts fading away from his face. Jaejoong wants to disagree, but he didn't want to ruin the romantic environment. He is being locked for few weeks in the same room and now he wonders why Yunho is so kind to brought him together eating with him outside. 
 
Jaejoong nods his head. He is actually really loves everything tonight, not only the delicious french food, but he feels happy because he can be outside, surrounding with beautiful lights, breathing fresh air and not just sticking in the white room.
 
"Good," smiles Yunho with satisfaction. Then, he asked the waiter to bring the desserts and Coffee.
"I want to stop everything" said Yunho.
 
Jaejoong turns his head to the dessert which is just coming in front of him. It is Creme brulee, a rich custard base topped with a contrasting layer of hard caramel. The texture makes Jaejoong feels amazed once again.
 
"Stop everything?" Jaejoong now wonders the words that just released from Yunho's mouth.
"I will treat you in a good way, not as a prisoner, but as my lover. I think we can start building our relationships in a good way" claimed Yunho.
 
Interesting. thoughts Jaejoong. No, not interesting to be his lover, but interesting with that promise, where Yunho will not treating him as a prisoner. That means, Yunho will loosing his tight security on Jaejoong and therefore, it is a big chance for Jaejoong to escape...
 
Yunho seems can read what is in Jaejoong's mind from Jaejoong's expressions. He gripped his teeth and mad.
"Forget it!" quickly Yunho is standing, "Changmin!" asked Yunho.
In a flash, Changmin comes and he is ready with the car. Then, Yunho pulls Jaejoong and dragging him in force and walk out from the restaurant.