jaejoong is mine

Sleep with my enemy

 

Jaejoong couldn't stop the burning pain from his body while at the same time, his body keeps arousing more and more from Yunho's sensual touch. Jaejoong knows that his mind hates Yunho so much but he can't control his body from being touched by Yunho. He needs and craves for that touch on his body to ease the pain.
 
"I will help you Jaejoong, but at the same time, You need to help me to. I can't control my desire on you. You can see here, jaejoong" said Yunho while his hand is slowly removing his black silk robe, and proudly expose his body to jaejoong. and Jaejoong feels like he can't breath properly when he looks at Yunho's body and especially that erected part which is so strong and ready for jaejoong.
 
"You can use me and my body, jaejoong. Let me help you" said yunho. Yunho actually couldn't stop his lust and passion towards jaejoong. He can't control himself from jaejoong.jaejoong is like a drug for him and he wants jaejoong. Jaejoong is in a state where he can''t think rationally and he also can't control his lust.
 
Yunho couldn't wait any longer. His body is on top of jaejoong now while jaejoong's body is still shaking under him due to burn feeling and Yunho thinks that jejoong looks so y in that state. So Yunho bends down his body closer to jaejoong and he is careful as to not his muscular body becomes a burden for jaejoong, then Yunho moves slowly to Jaejoong's face. Yunho jaejoong's lips slowly to arouse jaejoong more and more and then starts kissing jaejoong's soft lips which he thinks so sweet and alluring.
 
"stay calm, baby. I might hurt you" Yunho tries to stop jaejoong's body from active movements by touching jaejoong's waist firmly but still careful. jaejoong feels the pain in his body is slowing down everytime yunho makes the sensual touch on his body. "I promise you, the first time you might feel a little bit pain, but after that, you will feel the pleasure" said Yunho.
 
Yunho then removes jaejoong's clothes and pants one by one and finally jaejoong is totally in front of him. Yunho his lips as satisfaction while his eyes are wild and everywhere on jaejoong's body. In a flash, Yunho bends his whole body to jaejoong and his body touches jaejoong's body. careful, Yunho keeps that in mind as he awares that jaejoong is still a . But his desire over jaejoong is so high and he cant control it anymore. He wants jaejoong and no one can stop him. 
 
Jaejoong is mine!