First wife

Sleep with my enemy

"That man is Jung Karam," said Changmin in low tone while staring at Jaejoong.
They are now sitting at the back of the mansion which has a small canopy equipped with beautiful sofa and a set of coffee table.

Jaejoong confused after he heard the answer from Changmin. Jung Karam? Is he Yunho's brother? But as far as I'm concern, Yunho didn't have any brother or sister.
"No, he is not Yunho's brother" answered Changmin, seems he can read what is inside Jaejoong's mind.
Changmin added, "Jung Karam was Jung Yunho's wife."
Jaejoong is so speechless and he suddenly feels like breathless. Something has just smashed his heart and he feels pain. Wife? Yunho used to have a wife before this? and why that man has a similar face to me?

"Yunho married Karam during his younger age, in Italy after Yunho has just graduated around the age of 20. They were a lovely younger couple. As far as I'm concern, Yunho really loved his wife. I have started working with Yunho at that time..Previously, he was a kind-hearted man, always smiling and very friendly...But..Karam has a weak body since he was born, he has a problem with his heart valve.." Changmin holds his breath deeply as he tries to collect a full of strenght to continue his story..

"Then, Karam was pregnant..they both were very happy but at the same time worried..happy because it was their first child, and worried because it was very dangerous to Karam because of his disease..But he was a big head person and he wanted to kept his pregnancy to gave birth of first child for Yunho, even all families and Yunho also argued to abort the baby" explained Changmin.

"Yunho argued with him?" Jaejoong can imagine how Karam with his weak body still strongly argue with everybody for the sake of the child..It is so extraordinary.

"Yes, of course Yunho will against that decision, because it was a dangerous pregnancy and it involved Karam's life" said Changmin then he bends down his head with sad tone, "Then, Karam has a miscarriage."
Jaejoong feels shock. Miscarriage! so their first child was never born? Suddenly Jaejoong feels sad reminds Karam's smily face in the painting, a happy person who was standing and touching his stomach like protecting his very precious one inside.

"Karam's body was really weak for a baby to grow inside, that's why he has a miscarriage..That incident has gave a strong impact to Karam. He became weaker and sick day by day.." said Changmin coldly, he added.."Karam's body became worse until he couldn't even get up from the bed. One morning, Yunho found him already dead in his sleep."

Jaejoong's eyes start tearing.. dead because of heartbreak.. Jaejoong reminds again his parents. They both died because of heartbreak..Don't they think that they both are selfish? Leaving all loads and pressure behind without thinking that they also contribute to the heartbreak for whom that is still left in this world.

Since Karam dead, about more than 10 years ago..then, Yunho changed and he closed his heart. He made himself busy with his business and he has never back to his old life since that moment.

Jaejoong wiped his tears away and he stares sharply at Changmin.
"So, Yunho locked me in here because of that? Because my face is similar to his ex wife?" asked Jaejoong.
Changmin answered, "You should know something that...."
"Changmin!" suddenly Yunho's voice interrupted the conversation between Jaejoong and Changmin. Changmin is trembling when he see Yunho is standing not far away from the canopy with cold expression..

"Actually I don't want to interrupt you who is busy gossiping with Jaejoong..But, I really need you now. There is something important I need to talk." said Yunho with strong voice.

In a flash, Changmin stands up. Changmin shows worried expression because he has told Jaejoong the story about Karam. He worried what Yunho will do to him later.
Yunho didn't even take a glance on Jaejoong and he turns his body and directly walks out, followed by Changmin.