change

Sleep with my enemy

 

"You are so beautiful, with or without make-up, Jaejoong..It's just that you didn't know how to style. Your skin is really soft like a baby, it is shining luminously and creamy like a milk." said Heechul with sweet voice. " I will put a little bit make-up on your face now, so you will look more extraordinary after this".
 
Jaejoong is closing his eyes while sitting in front of the mirror without any expression..If Yunho asked Heechul to prepare me for tonight, that means he allows me to go to his party. So, I have a better chance to escape from here.
 
"Okay, finish. Now, you can open your eyes, Jaejoong" said Heechul with full of satisfaction on his face.
 
Jaejoong opens his eyes slowly and he can see a beautiful figure on the mirror..Jaejoong feels so amaze with the changes on his face from Heechul's magical touch. That face is so amazingly gorgeous and jaejoong couldn't believe that it is him on the mirror.
Jaejoong can see his look is glowing and sparkling. 
 
Heechul is really a genius and talented stylist in this country. Everybody knows his amazing talent and he is well-known for his expensive service to get his magical touch. Jaejoong also has knew about him before, in the media and read his story in magazines. But jaejoong couldn't imagine that Heechul is his stylist, tonight. Jaejoong looks absolutely gorgeous tonight. The black eye-liner on his eyes make it more beautiful and his plump lips look luscious and moisture like a soft marshmallow with a small pink glossy balm.
 
Jaejoong is touching his face in front of the mirror and he is still admiring it.
 
Heechul smiles proudly looking at jaejoong. "You are totally different from all Yunho's lovers before this. I didn't mean that you are less beautiful than them, but it is just that you are less glamorous because lack of style. All Yunho's lovers before this look so glamorous as they really try hard to look beautiful in front Yunho." said Heechul.
 
Jaejoong then smirks, so that means, Yunho also asked this guy to style all his lovers..
 
"But you are special, Jaejoong. You should really appreciate it because Yunho has never requested my service to style all his lovers before this. You are the first one." smiles Heechul while busy cleaning and packing his make-up into his bag. Then, Heechul brought out something,
"and here, this is the most sensational Louis Vuitton suit. Yunho asked me to order this complete suit exclusively from LV Main Headquarters in Paris. This suit is really hard to get as it is a limited edition and can only order it from the main headquarters," explained Heechul. "You should appreciate this because Yunho is really treating you like his queen".
 
Jaejoong turns his head as he curious how the suit look like and once again Jaejoong feels so amazed with the elegant suits on Heechul's hands. The black colour of the suit is really attractive, as it is not too bright or too bold, has two-button's design, complete with an exclusive white cream satin shirt.
 
"Wear this suit now. You should be ready in 30minutes. Yunho said he wants to see you first before you join the party" said Heechul while laying the elegant suit on the white bed. After that, Heechul walks out from the room.
 
Heechul's last words make Jaejoong realised his situation now. Yunho is using him as his other lovers where he can easily ask them to do and fulfill his orders like a puppet. This time, Jaejoong needs to be strong. He will not let Yunho controlling his life. He is not Yunho's lover and he is not a puppet that just follow orders, Yunho should realise it.