Second chance

Sleep with my enemy

 

Yunho enters the room and Jaejoong sits cautiously on his bed. Yunho looks extremely masculine with his tough build body in a complete white suit from his jacket to his pants. His face tonight is so seducing. Yunho walks closer to Jaejoong and he is so stunning with the small figure in front of him. Yunho couldn't get off his eyes from jaejoong and he stares at Jaejoong for few minutes.
 
But then, Yunho eyes Jaejoong's shirt. He is looking at jaejoong with his sharp evil eyes. "Why you are not changing your shirt into that suit?" questioned Yunho with cold voice.
 
Jaejoong turns his head away to ignore Yunho's angry voice.  this guy maybe has a post power syndrome since he can easily getting mad at anytime, thoughts jaejoong.
 
"I don't want" said Jaejoong confidently. 
 
"I ordered that suit exclusive for you" voiced Yunho and he tries to endure his anger.
 
Jaejoong eyes that suit and he knows deep in heart that he really likes that suit from the first time he saw it. But Jaejoong's ego is so strong and he doesn't want to follow Yunho's order like a puppet. No! I will not surrender. I don't want to wear that suit as that means Yunho is successfully controlling me.
 
"I don't want to wear it!. I am not your puppet that you can order to do anything you want" shouted jaejoong.
 
"Puppet?" now Yunho walks closer to jaejoong with a fire in his eyes, makes jaejoong steps backward, "You must wear this suit now or You want me to you right now on the floor? So you will know how I'm using my puppet!!".
 
Jaejoong's body is trembling and his heartbeat starts beating faster after listening to Yunho's warning. What if he really do what he just said to me? Jaejoong look at Yunho and he can see how serious that eyes. This is all your fault, jaejoong! You should not playing with this evil.. jaejoong blamed himself in his mind.
 
"Jaejoong, I want you to wear this suit now or I promise I will make you regret" Yunho warned jaejoong again, while his hands took the suit from the bed and throw it on  jaejoong's body. Yunho throws that luxury elegant suit like a cheap clothes. Jaejoong is now holding that suit, his hate to Yunho is growing bigger but still in other site of his heart asked him to just obey Yunho's order.
 
"Wear that suit now, Jaejoong" asked Yunho once again and now he comes closer to jaejoong. Jaejoong moves one step backward to make a gap between him and Yunho. Jaejoong feels a little bit afraid now.
 
"Okay, I will wear it. But you need to get out first!" shouted Jaejoong and now small tears are flowing down on jaejoong's face as he finally has to surrender to Yunho's order. But Yunho is still not moving. "I don't want to get out. I have already gave you few minutes to prepare before this. But now, no more chance for you. Wear that suit now" said Yunho with calm voice.
 
Jaejoong tries to hold his tears from keep flowing out and he feels so embarassing. Jaejoong removes his clothes in front of Yunho who is gazing his body like a wild monster. Then, quickly Jaejoong wears the suit. That suit is really fit with his body and the measurement is absolutety correct. It seems like Yunho is full of experience with every inch of jaejoong's body. 
 
Yunho stares Jaejoong in that elegant suit for few minutes. He is admiring that beauty in front of him. Jaejoong turns out more gorgeous  and glamorous after wearing the suit.
 
"Good" smirks Yunho and in a flash, Yunho comes closer to jaejoong and with his strong hands, Yunho ripped off the suit from jaejoong's body like a beast. Jaejoong is panic and shock now of Yunho's action. The suit is ripped and torn and exposing some parts of Jaejoong's body. Jaejoong couldn't hold his tears any longer and his tears are flowing and tainting his beautiful face. Jaejoong feels so sad with Yunho's arrogant actions.
 
"Why are you crying, baby? You said you don't want to wear this suit. So, now I'm realising your words" said Yunho while staring sharply at jaejoong. Suddenly, Yunho pull Jaejoong's body forward and closer to him, his hands are gripping jaejoong's round butts tightly make jaejoong's body lean closer and touching Yunho's body. Jaejoong pounds Yunho's chest to fight but he fails as Yunho is more stronger than him.
 
"From this time, you should think twice before you try disobey my orders. I'm not a good person and I'm not afraid to do something bad to you" Yunho's lips seem closer to Jaejoong's lips and jaejoong can feel Yunho's hot breath on his face.
 
Yunho bends his head closer to Jaejoong's lips and Jaejoong can feel that Yunho will kiss him at any second, so he turns his head away from Yunho. Yunho's body stoned few seconds at that position but then he dismiss his action. Yunho released his gripped from Jaejoong's body and turns his head to the white door.
 
"Heechul!" ordered Yunho loudly. The door is open and Heechul runs quickly to Yunho and he is so shock looking at jaejoong's condition. He is so surprise of what has happened to that elegant suit and his magical touch on jaejoong's face has ruined by jaejoong's tears. 
 
"Preparing him" ordered Yunho and quickly walks out from the room.