Freedom day

Sleep with my enemy
The first day after Jaejoong got his freedom, he feels extraordinary happy. His small house which is still in loan contract is looking neat and clean. Maybe Yunho sent his people to clean this house? Jaejoong shook his head and tries hard to eliminate Yunho from his mind. He should forgetting that man and look forward for his life.
 
That morning, the first thing that Jaejoong do is checking his fridge and he is frowning when he founds out that there are full of food in his fridge. This must be that guy's work, thoughts Jaejoong. He didn't want to mention Yunho's name as his effort to forget that man. But Jaejoong doesn't want this thing affect his mood especially on his first freedom day. So, Jaejoong takes out the vegetables, meat and eggs and he cooks stew beef meat mixed with vegetables and eggs which smell really good.
After that, Jaejoong makes a hot tea in a white mug and then he serves everythings on the table. While eating his food,  Jaejoong is checking on his computer. The first thing he should do is to find a job because he needs money to survive alone.
 
Jaejoong remembers that he still has some savings in bank, it's not much and can fulfill Jaejoong's life for only about 2 months after minus the house loan which he needs to pay monthly. So, Jaejoong has to work to get the money, to survive on his own. If he couldn't do that, he will become a beggar. He needs to find a job as soon as possible.
 
Then, the second thing Jaejoong should do is to take out the money from his savings and maybe this afternoon he will go to the bank. Jaejoong is sipping his hot tea slowly while focusing on his computer to find a job.
 
Jaejoong's eyes are crawling up and down, to each job vacancy advertisements on the computer and he is writing down some jobs that are suitable for him. Directly he sends some emails to certain companies for job application while he is finishing his food.
At the moment Jaejoong finished doing all his activities, the time is almost 12 noon. Jaejoong remembers again that he needs to go to the bank and with quick movements, Jaejoong is ready to walks out from his house but suddenly there is someone knocking on his door.
 
Jaejoong stoned for a few seconds and he reminds again that he doesn't have any friend around. Plus, not many people know that he is living in here. What if Yunho's enemy comes to kill me? Jaejoong feels scared.
Then, he shook his head and try to stay calm. No, Yunho must definitely has finished each of his enemy before he made the decision to set Jaejoong free. So, who is the person knocking at my door?
 
With cautious, Jaejoong is sneaking from his curtain and he can see a man with a black luxury suit is standing in front of his door. From his appearance, he looks like a normal guy. But sometimes people can cheat.
So many thoughts in Jaejoong's mind because he has a bad tragedy with Dr.Siwon who was faking his appearance as a sweet man but actually he was a psycopath killer.
 
Jaejoong goes to the kitchen and he grips one knife tightly in his hand and then he slowly opens the door but the chain is still there to hold the door. 
"Who are you?" Jaejoong stares at the smart looking guy with his frowning expression.
"Good Afternoon. You are Mr. Kim Jaejoong, right? I'm Seungri, a lawyer."
A lawyer?   "A lawyer for what? I don't have any problem with laws" said Jaejoong while his hand is still holding the door cautiously and stares at Seungri with full of hesitation.
"I'm being sent here to give you some documents. You might not know me, but I'm Junsu and Yoochun's friend." said Seungri try to make Jaejoong believe.
 
Jaejoong seems interested, "Is Junsu sent you here?"
"Oh not Junsu. But, Junsu did send his regards to you and he is hoping to see you again next time. I'm here being sent by Jung Yunho"
Jaejoong frowns his eyebrow, and he is thinking carefully for a while..and he thinks that he can trust this lawyer guy. Then, he puts down his knife and opens the door with cautious.
 
"Can I come in? You can stay calm, I'm not a bad person" smiled Seungri with full of charisma.
Jaejoong is welcoming Seungri to get inside into his house. Then, his eyes are focus on Seungri who is busy issuing some documents on Jaejoong's table.
"This is the letter for this house contract. Yunho has bought under your name. And this is bank's saving account number which Yunho has issued under your name. All important documents are in this file. You can start using it anytime you want." said Seungri and giving all the documents to Jaejoong.
 
Seungri added, "I only came here to bring all these documents for you. If everything's fine, I will go now" Seungri starts to stand up from his seat. Jaejoong is still frowning in confusion and he is staring at all documents on the table.
In Jaejoong's mind: House contract? Saving account? Jaejoong eyes all the letters on the table..All are under my name!
"Hold on! I don't know anything about all these letters! I can't accept it!" said Jaejoong strongly.
 
"Mr.Jaejong, I'm just doing my job to send you all these documents. If you have any queries, you can contact Yunho, directly" explained Seungri.
Then, Seungri walks out from Jaejoong's house leaving Jaejoong who is showing his confuse expressions.