Help

Sleep with my enemy

 

In the morning when Jaejoong awakes, he realised that everything's happened is not a dream. Yes, his clothes are still on his body and everything looks fine. But, Jaejoong feels something's wet down there and the area between his thigh is sting in pain. Plus, Jaejoong can smell Yunho's perfume who is strongly attached all over his body. So, he knows that Yunho has really came into his room and make love with him, yesterday.
 
That guy me again while I'm not aware.. thoughts Jaejoong as he tries to endure his anger and he feels humiliated by Yunho.
But, did he me? Because last night, Jaejoong was more than ready to make love with Yunho and he did s last night..Jaejoong can remembers now, how his whole body felt the maximum passion, last night.
 
Jaejoong touched his cheeks which feel hot now. He feels ashamed and disgusting with his self. Jaejoong has fall into Yunho's lustful charm and now he starts feeling afraid. What if one day he is totally surrender to Yunho and freely offering his body like other people that are crazy over Yunho? How about his responsibility to his parents? so many thoughts in Jaejoong's mind.
 
"You look sad" that voice makes Jaejoong shocked, and he turns his head and Dr.Siwon is standing beside the door, looking at Jaejoong with cautious.
"Is everything alright, Jaejoong?" asked Dr.Siwon.
 
why I couldn't live my life normally? Jaejoong starts feeling sad thinking about his life, while he looks at Dr.Siwon who is always happy without any problem induced Jaejoong to cry and the tears are now ready to flow from jaejoong's eyes.
"Hey..hey.." Dr.Siwon comes closer to Jaejoong and touched Jaejoong, "Why Jaejoong? Are you okay?".
Jaejoong nods his head and try to cover his teary eyes, he feels shy.."I'm fine, doctor".
Dr.Siwon seems can smell something and now he is sitting closer to Jaejoong, "Did you fight with your lover Yunho? I understand your situation, thinking how aggressive and possessive he is. It might be difficult to be his lover".
Jaejoong focused on Dr.Siwon sharply, "I'm not his lover, I feel like I want to kill him because I hate him" shouted Jaejoong as he couldn't endure his feeling anymore.
Dr.Siwon's expression is changed. He is so surprise "What? But..But.."
"Dr, I'm not Yunho's lover, I have been locked inside his mansion for all this time.." and then Jaejoong tells the whole story to Dr.Siwon from his parents' story, about his mission to take a revenge and how he can be in Yunho's mansion.
Dr.Siwon listen to each story with full of attention, and he is still digesting everything as he feels so shock after he knows the real story.
 
"Wow..hold on, give me time..I'm totally speechless now" said Dr.Siwon.
Jaejoong stares at Dr.Siwon like a begging puppy, "Please, I hope Dr. can help me to get out from here. Only you and certain nurses can enter this room as you can see there are tight securities outside. I'm begging you, dr.. I have already forget about all my revenge because all I want now is to escape from Yunho's hand. He is so evil and dangerous, maybe I will die in his hand sooner or later".
 
Dr.Siwon is looking at Jaejoong without blinking,.."Okay, I will try to find a way to help you, Jaejoong..I really do not expect that Yunho is really an evil, kidnapped an innocent people like you and forced you to be his lover. That actions are totally wrong." claimed Dr.Siwon 
and with full of confident, Dr.Siwon holds Jaejoong's hands, "I will tell you later, but I promise I will help you Jaejoong, to escape from that evil Yunho".