Preparation

Sleep with my enemy

 

It's almost 2weeks, Jaejoong being locked in the same room. He couldn't get out from that room at all. Everyday, Jaejoong will staring outside from the grilled window. Jaejoong feels so frustrated as he is so bored being locked and doing nothing in that room. After that night, Yunho never comes to meet him again.
 
Maybe he is busy with his new lovers..jaejoong thoughts in his mind with a little pain in his heart. But if it is true, why he just can't let me get out from here. Is it because he knows my intention to kill him? so he locked me here as he thinks I'm danger for him? But if it is true, why he didn't kill me?
 
Jaejoong keeps staring outside for few hours, then Jaejoong can see busy scenes on the big hall outside, where several cars keep coming in and out at the hall in Yunho's mansion. Usually the hall is empty but now he can see the hall is loaded with Yunho's bodyguards and several maids who are busy with their works.
 
Jaejoong then see so many beautiful fresh flowers are coming out from the cars by the maids and then big catering cars are start entering the hall. Jaejoong wonders if Yunho will make a party in his mansion? If it is true, maybe he has a good chance to escape..said jaejoong in his mind.
 
It is night already, and suddenly the big white door is open. Jaejoong just ignore the sound and doesn't even bother to check who is coming, because the only person who keeps coming this room for these 2weeks is Changmin. Changmin is the one who will bring foods and drinks, also some clean clothes for jaejoong. Jaejoong never interacts with Changmin again after that incident and it seems Changmin also doesn't bother to interact with jaejoong. But deep inside in Jaejoong's pure innocent heart, he feels guilty to Changmin. Because of him, Changmin being beaten aggressively by Yunho and the wound scars are still stick on Changmin's face and hands.
 
Everytime he sees Changmin, his guilty feelings are growing more and more. Yunho warned jaejoong that he can kill anybody who tries to help him escape, directly or indirectly from Yunho's mansion. Jaejoong could not imagine how heartless Yunho is to take one innocent life just because of his action to run away from here. 
 
"Jaejoong." 
 
that's Yunho's voice. Jaejoong's body is trembling as he feels shock that it is Yunho who is in this room now and not Changmin. Jaejoong turns his head and to look at Yunho who is now standing at the middle of the room. There is no expression on Yunho's face. Yunho keeps staring at Jaejoong who is still looking outside from the grilled window. at the same time, after heard Yunho's voice calling his name, Jaejoong gripped his hand tightly like a fist as he really hates it. Yunho eyes Jaejoong's tight fist and he smirks smiling.
 
Yunho turns his body and jaejoong realised that there is another guy standing behind Yunho, a small guy
with soft characters. "This is Heechul," said Yunho with cold voice.."He will prepare you tonight". After that words, Yunho steps backward and starts walking out from the room.
 
Preparing me for what?