Careful

Sleep with my enemy

 

(Yunho)
 
Yunho is wearing his jacket and turns his head to Changmin who is standing near the door. "How's the final project? Have you finished it all?" asked Yunho. Changmin heads up, "It seems like Mr.Taeyang is really mad at you, plus, You have interrupted all his projects." 
 
Yunho smiled imagining Taeyang's face in his head, who at this time is definitely mad at him. "Since the beginning, he always oppose me. But until now, he still couldn't do anything to me.  He knows that he will die if once again he tries to kill me" stated Yunho.
 
"But what if he tries again and he success?" asked Changmin cautiously..He added, "Taeyang is so secretive and he always comes with a dirty plan, he is using many people to achieve his plan. We should not underestimate his ability and we should be careful. Since the beginning, you are supposely to quickly order me to finishing him, so he will not have a chance to do anything to you later on". Changmin is looking at Yunho with his serious eyes.
 
Yunho is denying it and try to ignore it. "He will not dare, and even if he dares to do anything....I'm the one who will finishing him" said Yunho. Taeyang is one of Yunho's strong enemy. Taeyang is a two-face person, he will acts good and friendly in front of Yunho. But behind Yunho, he is doing a lot of dirty tactics. Taeyang starts keeping a bad feeling to  Yunho since all of business projects falls into Yunho's hands, and it's affecting his company and his business.
 
But deep inside Yunho's heart, he awares that he should not underestimate Taeyang's ability. Taeyang is close to few important people who is doing some dirty business. From Yunho's investigations, he knows that Taeyang has been connected to an underground millitary group who is selling illegal weapons, and there is a possibility that Taeyang will order the people from that group to kill Yunho. Yunho should always be careful, even though he is fully experience in self-defence and surrounding with his competent bodyguards.
 
Just hold on. said Yunho in his mind. Now, I have to get ready for my dinner with Jaejoong.
 
Yunho is now satisfied with his appearance in front of the mirror, then he turns his body to Changmin. "Is he ready?" asked Yunho.
Changmin nods his head, "Heechul has come to prepare him since 1 hour ago". Then Changmin opens the door for Yunho.
 
(Jaejoong)
 
Jaejoong is sitting calmly on the chair. He is already tired to talk or do anything while Heechul is busy styling Jaejoong's hair.
"It seems that you have changed to be a silent person. You don't want to know why Yunho asked me to prepare you, tonight?" asked Heechul after he finished his magical touch on Jaejoong's face. 
 
Jaejoong stoned with no answer. He reminds again the bathroom scene this evening and he has mixed emotions thinking of that. Yunho did what he just said.
Yunho was only bathing. After jaejoong finished washing Yunho's back, then, Yunho continued bathing  and then Yunho asked naughty question to offer himself to wash Jaejoong's body. Of course Jaejoong was quickly rejected it. Yunho just smiled and then he wrapped his body with a towel and walks out from the room, leaving Jaejoong alone in the bahtroom.
 
Jaejoong realised that Yunho has already fully aroused and has strongly erected at that time. But why Yunho didn't do anything to him. It is not that Jaejoong wants Yunho to do something on him but Jaejoong is curious why Yunho endures his overload lust. Jaejoong has a mixed feelings in his mind.
 
"Okay, finished" voiced Heechul with satisfaction smile makes Jaejoong awakes from his dreamy minds. Jaejoong turns his head to look at the mirror and once again he feels so amaze with Heechul's magical touch. Jaejoong stares at the mirror for few minutes. He admires his new hairstyle which he thinks is classy and shows a little bit of his forehead. Overall, Jaejoong's appearance looks classy and elegant. 
 
"Yunho will bring you to the Atmosphere for dinner" winked Heechul sweetly looking at Jaejoong who shows no expression. Heechul added "Hey, that is a 10 stars restaurant, which is the best in this town. But there are many y eyes will stare at you tonight, so you just need ignore them. Remember, they are jealous of you because you are now dating with the most eligible bachelor that they are dreaming to have".
 
Jaejoong thoughts in his mind, the most eligible bachelor? Maybe those people have eyes problem as they couldn't see how bad his attitude is.
 
Suddenly the door is open and Changmin enters the room, "Are you ready?" asked Changmin while staring at Jaejoong's beautiful appearance for few seconds. "Yunho is waiting for you at downstair" said Changmin.