Marriage proposal

Sleep with my enemy

Yunho tightens his hug on Jaejoong's waist. Jaejoong is half asleep and is still drowning in the passionate love scene that they just did.
Jaejoong will be his wife soon. Plus, when Jaejoong rejected Yunho verbally, Yunho knows that Jaejoong's body is accepting him.

"After this, will you accept my propose?" asked Yunho.

Jaejoong just silent. He closed his eyes in Yunho's warm hug. He is still wondering with his feelings and why he made love with a guy who is still fully clothes on his body while Jaejoong is all . And Jaejoong still wonder how he can end up on this bed. He is totally with all his clothes are laying on the floor from the parlor until his bedroom.

Yunho is really serious of what he just said. This will be a marriage without love. Jaejoong closed his eyes, at least it's not from him.
At the moment Jaejoong knew that Yunho was not the causal of his parents dead, his feeling has totally changed, he falls into Yunho's wonderful charm.
This guy is really extraordinary in making love and he has already claimed Jaejoong's body. Even if Jaejoong rejects his marriage propose, Jaejoong confirms that Yunho will never wants to release him, and he knows Yunho will never let Jaejoong to be in a relationship with other people.

"Do you will force me if I reject it?" asked Jaejoong softly.

Yunho stoned for a few seconds then his hand is caressing Jaejoong's soft butts, "Maybe"..Yunho holds his breath..

"Jaejoong, I'm not a good guy. Maybe we will end up our days with full of debate. But, one thing you should know is, I will take care of you."

That words are like a promise echoed in the bedroom. But there are still many thoughts in Jaejoong's mind. If you don't love me, why do you want to marry me? Jaejoong knows the answer in his mind, because his similar face to Yunho's eternal love.

If Jaejoong takes the risk to marry Yunho, will it comes the day when Yunho will really look at him and admit that it is Jaejoong? and not Karam? will it comes the day when Jaejoong will be accepted as the original one, and not as a replacement for anybody? The risk is too big. But the desire to fall into this man's hug is so huge to let it wasted.

"Yes, Yunho. I'm ready to be your wife."

Yunho closed his eyes and hugs Jaejoong tightly, "And I promise to you, I will take care of you with all my heart" claimed Yunho sweetly.

That's all the marriage proposal, without any romantic love statement, without any dramatic feeling which are usually happened among romantic couples that are in love. Jaejoong would never imagine that he will be proposed like this.