Emergency

Sleep with my enemy

Jaejoong's POV

Their relationship is slowly back to normal even though there is a bit awkward between them. And as time goes by, Jaejoong's pregnancy is also getting more mature. Jaejoong realised that he really loves Yunho. Yes, Jaejoong started realise it when he miss Yunho so much everytime Yunho is not around with him. Oh god..Previously, missing Jung Yunho is the last thing ever exist in Jaejoong's mind. But now it's happened to Jaejoong.

Almost 9 months time has passed. Now Jaejoong's tummy is getting bigger and Jaejoong couldn't move actively. Plus, Jaejoong couldn't even see his toes because being obstructed by Jaejoong's big tummy.
Jaejoong rubs softly his tummy. Jaejoong didn't know what is actually in his feeling, but he feels warm everytime he gets closer to Yunho. Maybe because of this baby, or maybe because of hormonal changes.

Yunho hasn't changed. He is still with his cold-hearted and evil eyes, and that makes all his workers and business partners are afraid of him. However, he is so lovely on bed. Yunho's loving style has changed a little bit since Jaejoong is pregnant. Plus, when Jaejoong's pregnancy became mature and mature, Yunho has stopped touching Jaejoong. He is just rubbing Jaejoong's hair softly before he sleeps, and even he still couldn't fully accept Jaejoong's pregnancy, at least Yunho has tries to compromise with Jaejoong.

Is it true Yunho really concerns about Jaejoong? Is it true Yunho didn't assume Jaejoong as a replacement for Karam? Jaejoong didn't know. Jaejoong feels the pain in his chest when he thinks all of that things again.
 

Jaejoong reminds about Yunho's attitude along his pregnancy. Yunho shows his caring and sweetness to Jaejoong, but Yunho always try to ignore about Jaejoong's pregnancy, like he didn't want to know about it. Jaejoong also awares that Yunho is always watching him. There was one day, when Jaejoong was carrying several heavy books to bring into his room and from his edge eyes he knews that Yunho was standing behind the wall to help him carrying the books. However, Yunho stopped because Changmin has came first to help Jaejoong.

And there was also one time, Jaejoong was focus reading about pregnancy book, but Yunho just ignored Jaejoong and he was acting to sleep.  And Jaejoong remembered during his 5 months pregnancy, Yunho was hugging him and caressing him, ready to make love, then the baby started kicking. The strong kicking from the baby made Yunho to steps backward and he went out.

Is he too paranoid about pregnancy? or Is he too afraid of this baby? Couldn't Yunho opens his eyes and realised that Jaejoong is healthy and strong because Jaejoong has successfully passed through this pregnancy period until reaching 9 months now, without any problem.
"It's not your fault, my baby." said Jaejoong to his tummy and he is rubbing his tummy softly.."Please forgive your crazy father."

Changmin suddenly appears in front of the door, "Jaejoong, someone wants to see you."
Then, Junsu appears behind Changmin. He is holding a small child who looks so cute, maybe only around 2years old. The small boy really has Yoochun's eyes.
"I heard your delivery date will coming soon, maybe 1 more week" claimed Junsu and he puts down Leo on the sofa and then he hugs Jaejoong. Ever since Jaejoong became Yunho's wife, Jaejoong has built a strong relationship with Junsu and Yunho is happy with that, because Junsu is the only one Jaejoong's friend.

"How's your condition, Jaejoong?" both of them are sitting on the sofa, face to face and Junsu eyes on Jaejoong's big tummy.
"You should rest more and always be careful. First pregnancy is an important moment." adviced Junsu to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong nods his head and he is smiling, "I hope this baby is healthy. Lately, I always got a headache."
Junsu laughed, "I also felt the same when I pregnant my Leo, but it's only in the beginning of my pregnancy and not at the late phase,"
then Junsu keeps watching his first son, Leo who is actively jumping on the sofa, happily. Junsu added his secret to Jaejoong,
"the secrect is mint tea. Drink that every morning after you wake up and you can easily recover your preggy sickness."

"Thank you Junsu." Jaejoong holds Junsu's hand and he is really appreciate to have Junsu as his friend. Junsu stares at Jaejoong with
full of concern, "How's Yunho?". Junsu already knew about Karam's story.

Jaejoong sighed.."He always ignore this baby..and he..never ever said that he loves me. Is he still thinking that I'm a replacement for Karam or...."
"Jaejoong.." said Junsu with soft voice.."Sometimes, there are guys who don't know how to express their love by words. Ask youself, have you ever said the love word to Yunho?"

"Impossible! He will definitely ignoring me if I said that." Jaejoong's face is turning red now.
Junsu is smiling again, "and do you really love your husband, Jaejoong?"
"I don't know," answered Jaejoong while touching his cheek, which is getting hotter now..

Jaejoong tries to explain to Junsu, "My feeling has changed..previously, I really hate him. But then, after I knew
the true whole story, I start to see him differently..And now I always feeling that I miss him when he is not around. Is it love, Junsu?"

Junsu smiled softly, "I also have the same experience like you before this. I always questioned about my feelings and it was so complicated. I hope you will realise about your true feeling before you want Yunho to reveal his feeling."

Jaejoong nods his head and then the pain feeling around his tummy starts attacking him. The pain is so strong and when Jaejoong tries to move his body, the pain comes again. Suddenly Jaejoong feels extraordinary wet down there. Jaejoong looks at his thigh and he can see blood is staining on his clothes.
Jaejoong becomes more panic with the blood which keeps flowing and the pain feeling is attacking him more and more. Junsu looks worried.."Oh god, Jaejoong! I need to call the ambulance.."

Jaejoong couldn't hold the pain anymore and his body starts feeling weak..Then, Jaejoong faints on the sofa.